Secret Admirer

Tony's P.O.V

My foot continously tapped on the floor as I groaned to myself and looked at the time. It was currently 7:43am.

I turned to the direction of Peter's room and started to wonder, how long it would take the boy to get dressed in a nice suit and one of the expensive sunglasses that I bought for him.

I sighed as I pushed my weight off the chair and went to his room.

I hesitated as my fist went to the door and I softly knocked.

I heard no answer from the boy and quickly said, "Friday what's the kid doing?"

"It appears that he is planning to act asleep, so that you'll believe he's finally getting his first bit of sleep in for the last days."

I smiled and shook my head in awe, "so the kids planning to act asleep so he can trick me huh."

"Yes that's exactly what I just said sir," friday called back.

I rolled my eyes at the AI system and opened the door slightly and peeked in to see Peter in the bed.

Peter shifted in the bed and soon went back to a stiff stance.

A smile twisted my lips as I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at him with love.

I gave myself a few more seconds to look at the boy with so much affection and then I sighed as I activated my ironhand and shot it right at his lamp.

The spiderling shot out of bed and screamed.

His eyes traveled the room quickly and it finally landed on me. His face was red and he yelled, "what the hell Dad, are you a freaking lunatic."

I smirked and snapped my fingers, "get ur ass up and get dressed for your girlfriend Michelle."

I pointed my finger at the boy who gave me a glare and sternly said, "you are not getting out of this."

"Can I at least wear a hoodie or some pants or something, I mean the last thing I want to do is look like you," Pete called out.

I faced the boy and looked him up and down and he finally stuttered, "no offense tho it works for an old person."

I groaned at Peter and rolled my eyes, "you just cant let it go, can you?"

"Nope," he causally said as he pushed me out the door and quickly said, "I'm gonna wear a hoodie, okay."

"she'll be here any second, I called out"

"yah yah, he yelled back."

I headed to the living room and sat on the sofa as I waited for Peter. I shook my head and thought about the boy and how he didn't want to see his girlie.

My thoughts got interrupted by Friday saying that a girl was at the door. I walked towards the door and opened the door before she knocked.

I looked at her on her phone and leaned back on the wall, "hey kiddo, I'm Tony, please come in."

She walked in while not looking up, but at some book in her hand and said, "thanks um er, but where's peter???"

"Getting ready in his room."

"Wait how long does it take him to get dress," she said while finally looking up at me.

I was about to talk, but immediately got interupted.

"wait forget that question, your uh Tony Stark,"she questioned.

I smiled at the teen and said, "yah I told you my name at the door."