You're All I Have

I felt really weird, when I vanished. I was lightheaded, hot, and very nauseous.

I couldn't tell if I was in hell or if I was just in a nightmare that I couldn't escape from.

All I could see was a bright light, that shined in my eyes for what seemed like many crappy months.

I was almost gonna give up on my life, but suddenly, someone shook me back to life.

I squinted my eyes and stared at a bright figure that was ahead of me. A smiled spread my face,
"G...God is that you," I said as I lifted my hand slightly, so I could touch his incredibly solid face.

He looked at me and shook his head in awe, "Peter I missed you so much."

I smiled as I continued to touch his face and I quickly said, "God I never imagine you to have such a hard solid face. "

The figure laughed at me and sighed, "i'm not God, kiddo."

I open my eyes barely and tilted my head, "T....Tony." Tony smiled back and suddenly answered back, "yes spiderling it's me, Tony."

I gave a loopy smile as I started to feel very nauseous as I spoke, "no freaking way, Mr. Stark is God!!!"

His face lit up and I saw him grin as a chuckle escaped his lips, but soon his smile began to look blurry and more of my blood was getting lost.

And then I soon fainted in his rock solid arms.
_

_______

When I woke up, I was actually in a hospital bed, connected to a breathing machine, that I didn't need.

I grunted as I tried to get up and I quickly got stopped by Tony.

I looked up at Tony as I squinted my eyes, "where am I??"

Tony frowned at me as he stood against the wall, "your in a hospital, kid."

I looked around at the environment and gave him this look, "when can I leave??"

Tony sighed as he shook his head, "if you were a normal human than you'll be in the hospital for weeks, but because you have a enhanced healing factor and your a spiderling, luckily we can leave at 12am in the morning."

I smiled as I laid my head on the hard bed behind me and relaxed. I guess, I was just glad everything turned out okay for everyone.

I smiled and turned my head back towards Tony and gave him a smile, "hey Mr. Stark when is May coming to visit anyway."

Suddenly his face fell. He turned towards me slowly and gave me a worried look, "kid she didn't make it, she um.....died."

My whole world crashed in front of me and a side of me I never known jumped out of me as I yelled, "she is not dead!!! She said she wouldn't leave me!!!She said she loved me!!!She said that she will always be by my side!!!!! She lied!!!!"

By that point I was in many tears, as Tony just stood there and watched me uncomfortably, like I was a movie or something.

I quickly turned to glare at him as I crossed my arms, "oh so your just gonna sit there and watch me cry, like I'm some type of reality show. Well your wrong this is real life Mr. Stark, I need comfort."