《 MISSION for READERS 》【 Close 】

Uh-huh, after trying this "Mission for readers" once, I decided to make this a fixed activity for this story.

First. Freedom, you are free to enter this mission or not. Normally, this will just have stars or views kind of mission but we don't know how this story will grow so yeah.

Second. In every mission, you'll undoubtedly see an 〚 Accept〛 and 〚 Decline 〛  button. To enter the activity, please do an inline comment. Please do so, this is just for fun and I wanted to reply, doing inline comment would help me on figuring what mission did you take in. (゜▼゜*)

Third. If the mission succeeded, then... surprise no surprise, the promised number of chapter to mass release will happen. If it failed, then the mass release goes bye-bye but the mini theater would still be published on the chapter it is linked to as it was said on the mission.

"The votes, views, comments, and etc of MFR chapter (Mission for Readers), the AN+P+AI chapter (Author's Note + Prologue + Arc Index), and the GG chapter (Guessing Game) is not included."

❥❥❥《 Second Mission for Readers

() Successful - 1,500+/1,250stars 】【 05/31/2018 - 06/05/2018 】

❥❥❥《 First Mission for Readers

(Successful - 700+/600 stars 】【 05/17/2018 -  05/22/2018 】

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ please vote and leave some review my beloved readers...

You could also see this story on: yashahimesama.wordpress.com