Chapter 1: Meet the Sakamaki Brothers

Aoi Hatsune POV

Inside the Car...

While me and Yui inside the car and Yui's father (Seiji) told us to live with the Sakamaki Brothers and then I have bad feeling that I'm with Yui.

"What are you looking, Freak!" Yui hiss at me.

I low my head as I look down on my feet.

"We're here, Ladies." The driver said as I paid the driver, we went outside the car and we get our luggage's inside the trunk.

Outside the Mansion...

"This mansion is so creepy and huge." I cried in my mind, the clouds suddenly began to dark, and it's suddenly rain and then me and Yui quickly ran towards to the huge.

Yui supposed to knocked on the door but the door slowly opened as we went outside the mansion.

Inside the Mansion...

While we inside the mansion.

"Hello? Is anybody home?" Yui called out but no one's here.

We saw a redhead lying on the couch, Yui walk towards to the redhead and she wakes him up.

"H-Hello? Sir? Are you alright..." She asked as she touch his right hand and she felt cold temperature on his hands.

"Sir! Are you alright?!" She asked panicked as she lying her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat but she was shocked.

"Oh no! You don't have a pulse! I have to call the ambulance!" She panicked as she took out her phone and she completely ignored me like a ghost (I don't care) suddenly... The redhead snatch her phone.

"God! You're so annoying! It's not even your house!" The redhead is a slender man with unruly, reddish-colored hair spiked at the ends, narrow green eyes, and a fair complexion. He also wears a black stud on his right ear as he's yelling at her.

"I though you were dead! But how?!" She asked nervously as redhead drag Yui down on the couch.

"What are you doing?!" Yui asked nervously.

"You already now." The redhead smirked on his face as he slowly lick her neck and he supposed to bite her but... We heard a deep voice.

"Ayato, how many times do I have to tell you? Do you activities in your room." The man is a tall, slender man with his hair being a shade of purple-black with lighter purple-gray gradients. It is almost an inch away from being shoulder length and it is neatly combed. His eyes are a light red. He wears glasses. As he scold at the redhead and this redhead name Ayato.

"Tsk! Not you! Reiji!" Ayato hiss and the other man name is Reiji.

"Please! Help Me!" Yui cried.

"Who are might you two?" Reiji asked us kindly.

"My father send me here and I'm going to live here." Yui explains.

"Do you know these two ladies, Ayato?" Reiji asked Ayato.

"How should I know?! Pancake and Melons just came inside here!" Ayato explains.

"You just suddenly... Wait! Did you just call me Pancake?" Yui asked embarrassed.

"Yeah! I call you Pancake because your breast and your ass are flat but the other girl with you have a nice body." Ayato smirked on his face. I chuckle a little bit and Ayato notice me that I was laughing at Yui but he smirked.