Chapter 3: First Bite...

Aoi Hatsune POV:

Inside my Room...

I slowly woken up and I'm not wearing my uniform...

I'm wearing my nightgown and I slowly get off my bed and then I look myself on the mirror

By the way... Who changed my clothes?... It doesn't matter now.

I heard knocking on the door, I walk towards to the door, I slowly opened the door and I saw Shu standing front of me while he carrying a tray of steak and glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" Shu asked me and I remembered anything earlier that Subaru's classmates laughing at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me again and I shake my head "No".

I felt warm liquid running down to my cheeks and Shu looking at me as he replaced the tray on the table and then he hug me.

"Shhh... It's alright now and Subaru told us everything what happened earlier and then the bullies got expelled by bullying and hurting you and other students." Shu explained to me.

Shu Sakamaki POV:

She flattened her hands and tap her right hand to left wrist bringing it upwards "Thank You".

I smile... "You're welcome, Aoi."

She wrote something on her sketch book and she let me read it.

"(Can I call you... Big Brother?)" I read not out loud and she looks nervously if I said no... She be Sad... I won't make her sad or upset.

"Of course, anything for you, Ai." I said to her and she looks very happy.

"But do you have any siblings?" I asked her and she nod her head but her smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked a little bit worried as she started to write her sketchbook and she show me.

"(I have older brother and I have older twin sister but... They're died with dad and mom because of the Disaster...)" I read not out loud and she was sad again.

"Don't worry... I'm sure that your family was happy to you that you made friends." I said to her and she smile once again.

She pulled my blazer and she took out her art materials.

"Are you gonna draw something, Aoi?" I asked her and she nod her head "Yes" as she pointing outside the window.

"What is it?" I asked as she pointing at the sky.

"Are you gonna draw the sky with the crescent moon and stars?" She nod happily as she started paint.

Reiji Sakamaki POV:

At the Living Room...

While we're at the living room except Shu and Aoi (My Lady) and I scold Yui.