Chapter 5: Meet the Guardian Angels

Yui Komori POV:

Inside her Room

While I'm keep stabbing her many times and now... She's dead! Now! The brothers will get attention to me!

I wrote letters on the wall using her blood as I wrote... "I Hope You Die... You Freak!".

I covered blood on my clothes as I quickly went outside her room and I locked the door so no one entered her room and then quickly went inside the bathroom.

After I wash myself, I put my bloody clothes in the plastic and I went outside my room.

At the Living Room...

While I'm at the Living room and I saw Reiji while reading a book as he sat on the couch.

"Reiji-san, can I asked you something?" I asked innocently.

"What is it? And make it quick." Reiji-san glaring at me.

"Do you guys have a furnace?" I asked him as he looking at me suspiciously.

"At the basement, why?" He asked me seriously.

"Um... I'm gonna burned my old stuff. Thank you for telling me." I said to him as I left.

Inside the Basement...

While I'm inside the basement, I opened the furnace as I put my evidence inside the furnace and I left the basement.

Time Skip...

After I'm changed myself into uniform and the brothers waiting for that Freak but they didn't you that their beloved sister is already... Dead!

"Why is she taking so long?" Ayato-kun whined.

"She never be late last time." Kanato-kun said.

"She told me she's not feeling well." I said sadly (Fake).

"Well... One of us gonna taking care of her today..." Subaru-kun said.

"Um... She told me that... She needs some space..." I said to them...

"Well... Alright, we have to go now." Reiji-san said as we left.

Aoi's Dream...

Aoi:

It feels so... Cold... Am I...already... Dead? It can't be... Right? Wait! I can talk but only my dream...

???/??:

"Hello, Aoi."

Aoi:

"Who's there?"

???:

"Don't be afraid, Aoi. I'm your Guardian Angel."

???:

"And I'm your Guardian Devil."

Aoi:

"My Guardians?"

???: