Author: They're always... Fighting... (This is Serious and Depression!!!)

Grace:

"*crying*... (Speaking Filipino)..."

Shu:

"Hey... Are you alright?"

Grace suddenly hug Shu.

Grace:

"They're always fighting each other...! Why I'm always being like this?!"

Ayato:

"What happened?"

Grace:

"Mom and big sis always fighting because of the money...*sob*... Big sis saying the true...*sob*...but my mom didn't listen because mom cares a lot my cousin than us...*sob*... I don't wanna live it anymore!"

Subaru:

"Calm down! Your heart! If you continue that because of depression...you can't breath!"

Grace:

"I-I can't stop...!*sob*... I don't understand*sob*...why they're always fighting each other...*sob*... I can't breath..."

Grace cry, cry and cry over again but she suddenly feel pain on her chest inside of her heart and she collapsed on the floor.

Everyone:

"Grace!"

Yui:

"I go get some water! And you guys needs to comfort her! That's the only way!"

Shu carry Grace and he put her on the couch...

Grace:

"..,I *sob*...don't...*sob*...wanna...*sob*...live anymore...*sob*..."

Few Minutes Later...

Everyone is worried about her...

Kanato:

"I hope she's ok..."

Laito:

"What just really happened to her?"

Yui:

"The because of Depression..."

Reiji:

"How do you know that?"

Yui:

"She told me that her mom and her older -step sister because of the money they're have but her mom was really angry because her older -step sister is telling not the truth... Her cousin always stealing money while her mom have a heat stroke and hern older -step sister going hang out her friends... Her mom really cares about Grace's cousin than her own children... I was feel bad for her... Her cousin steal more money but Grace's mother didn't care..."

Grace slowly woken up... She looks snap and emotionless...

Grace:

"..."

Shu:

"Grace, are you alright now?"

Grace didn't respond because she's totally snap and emotionless and then her eyes are lifeless like dead fish...

Reiji:

"Grace..."

Grace still didn't respond...

Ayato:

"... Please,...talk to us..."

Grace didn't respond...

Kanato:

"... Grace...*sob*..."

Grace didn't respond...

Laito:

"We're so worried about you..."

Grace didn't respond...

Subaru:

"...We here to help you..."

Grace didn't respond...

Yui:

"Grace..."

Grace didn't respond...

Everyone:

"Don't worry... We still by your side..."

June 19, 2018