Author: Huge and Serious Problem!!!

Everyone:

"Grace!"

As everyone hug Grace and she went back to normal.

Kanato:

"Me and Teddy worried about you."

Ayato:

"Yours Truly is very worried about you!"

Shu:

"Are you alright now?"

Grace:

"Yeah! I'm fine but..."

Laito:

"What is it now?"

Grace slowly started to crying...

Grace:

"Papa is innocent! He's a loving and caring father! He didn't touch her! I don't want him to get him trouble! Help me! I don't want to see my father in jail! Big sis told me everything about Papa, he didn't mean to hit the woman, he try to say sorry to her, he just helping her but she was freaking and yelling at Papa and then she said to him angrily and disguise... "Stop touching me! You psycho Maniac!" I was heard by that word towards to Papa! She acted innocent and she faking it that she didn't do anything wrong! That idiotic woman telling lies! So Papa going to police station tomorrow and I hope the police believe him!... I don't want to see him being murmur about Papa! That idiotic woman... She should be the one can apologize not Papa! He's Innocent! He's a good father!"

Everyone is worried about Grace's father and Grace's health.

Shu:

"We here for you, Grace..."

Grace:

"Really?... You guys are not gonna leave me?"

Yui:

"No! We want to help you and solve your problem!"

Ayato:

"She's right! That Bitch is should be locked in jail for lying!"

Kanato:

"Me and Teddy gonna stitch her mouth shut!"

Laito:

"Yeah! She's good at lying and she was good for nothing but lying to them!"

Subaru:

"If they mess your family... I will kill them for sure!"

Grace:

"Everyone... Thanks!"

June 20, 2018