Chapter 6: What is She?

Subaru Sakamaki POV

2 weeks later...

At the Living Room...

While we're at the living room and we saw Yui walk towards to us.

"Good morning, everyone." She greeted faking politely.

Subaru's Thought:

"You pretending you didn't do anything, Human!" I yell in my mind about Yui.

"Yui, we have something to tell you." Reiji said seriously.

"Huh? It's about me?!" Yui dreaming again.

"No... This is about... Aoi." Shu said and she looks pale on her face.

"Are you talking about that Freak again?" Yui said rudely.

"Why are you so mad and hate to your sister?" Laito asked him...

"That Freak is my Sister?! Ha! She's just foster daughter and father just foster her since she was 4! I never love her since from the beginning!" Yui smirked on her face.

"Really?" Ayato raised his eyebrows at Yui suspiciously.

"Yeah! I mean! Why all the nuns are so nice to that Freak! They're supposed to get attention to me not that Freak!" Yui yell.

"Are you jealous of her?" Kanato asked.

"I am! That's why I hate her! I wish she disappeared in this world and forget her existence!" Yui smirked on her face.

Sakamaki's Thoughts:

"Calm down... If I don't... I will kill this Annoying Mortal."

I saw a blood stained on her left hand and she seems she hide something on her left hand behind her.

I walk towards to her and grabbed her wrist and I smell the blood.

"Who blood is this?!" I asked her angrily.

"It's mine! I just cut myself earlier...!" She said trembling in fear and Shu walk towards to us and then he smell the blood on Yui's left hand.

"This is... Aoi's blood!" Shu said angrily.

"So you're the one who's trying to kill her!" I yelling at her.

"I didn't know what are you guys talking about!" Yui lied.

"Take her to the dungeon!" Reiji demand as me and Laito grabbed her arms.

"Stop! I didn't do anything!" Yui cried.

Aoi Hatsune POV:

Inside my Room...

I slowly opened my eyes but left eye was block and I feel pain on my body.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I cried out loud and Shu, Reiji and Subaru inside my room.

"It's alright now and we put Yui inside the dungeon." Subaru told me everything.

An "A' with my right hand. Rotate my hand on my chest using a couple of clockwise motions "Sorry".

"It's not your fault." Shu said to me.

"Miss Hatsune, are you ready for school?" Reiji asked me.