Chapter 10: Aoi's Past...

Shu call her "Ai".

Aoi Hatsune POV:

After Class...

Outside the Night School...

While the brothers waiting for me, and I was supposed to ran towards but someone call me.

"Hatsune-san! Wait!" The group of bullies calling me and I glare them.

"What do you want?" I asked them with a cold tone.

"We wanted to apologize... Yui... Was a Cruel Person." The first girl said.

"She told us from the first that we're gonna bully you when your first day." The second girl said.

"We don't want to bully people anymore..." The third girl said.

"Our leader still wants to bully new freshmen..." The fourth girl said.

"But... We are done! We're done bully and hurt anymore! We're not gonna to do it anymore!" The last girl said.

"Alright, I give you guys another chance." I said to them and they're shocked.

"Really?!" The girls said.

"But you have to change your guys appearance first and we be friends!, Deal?" I said to them with a smile and they're hug me.

"Thank you very much! Hatsune-san!" The girls said cheerfully.

"I'm... Just call me Aoi, Hatsune or Aoi-chan... I'm only 16." I said embarrassed.

"Ok! Aoi-chan! See you tomorrow!" The girls said as they're left.

At the Limousine...

While we inside the Limousine and I feel tired...

"My Lady, are you alright?" Reiji asked me.

"I feel *yawn*... Tired..." I said with a sleepy tone and I fall asleep on Shu's left arm...

Shu Sakamaki POV:

At the Sakamaki Mansion...

While we arrived at the Mansion, my younger brothers and Yui went outside the Limousine as I carry Ai like a bride style.

At Aoi's Room...

I teleport to Ai's room, I put her down on her bed and she looks really tired. I sleep behind her and I fall asleep.

 I sleep behind her and I fall asleep

Aoi's Past...

I saw... Darkness.

"Shu!" I heard my younger brothers calling me.

"Where are we?" Subaru asked.

"I think we at the Ai's past." Reiji said.

Suddenly... The light when bright.