Chapter 7: You Are So Dead!

Aoi Hatsune POV:

At the Rooftop...

While I'm at the Rooftop, I saw beautiful many stars around me and I wonder why...

"Candy..." I heard Kanato's voice as I slowly turn around my head and I saw everyone looks worried look on their faces and they're worried about me again.

"How did you disappeared like that earlier?" Reiji asked me as I quickly shake my head and I crying again...

Reiji Sakamaki POV:

While we saw her crying and she's trembling in fear again.

The sign for "sorry" is made by forming an "A' with her right hand. Rotate your hand on her chest using a couple of clockwise motions. And she keep doing sign languagein "sorry" many times.

Ayato hug Aoi to comfort her.

"Don't cry now." He said to her.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" She cried a lot and she buried her face to Ayato's chest and she hug him back.

"I feel bad for her." Kanato said sadly.

"Yeah... We need to do something to her to make her happy again." Laito said.

"We're going home now." I told them as we left.

Aoi Hatsune POV:

At the Mansion...

While we're arrived at the mansion and we're at living room and I sat on the couch beside Shu and Ayato.

"Are you alright now?" Kanato asked me worrisome and I gently nod my head.

"How did you do that?" Reiji asked me as I started to write my words on my sketch book and they're began to read.

"(I don't know... I don't clearly remembered how I did that from the first... I'm sorry... I can't remember it clearly...)" They read as I slept on the couch...

Shu Sakamaki POV:

While Ai sleeping on the couch peacefully and I gently carry her as I teleport to her room and then I gently put her down on her bed.

I saw Yui glaring at Ai angrily and I stare her with a death stare.

"What do you want?" I asked with a cold tone.

"Why are you protecting that Freak than me, Shu-san?!" Yui whined.

"Because I love her and she is important to me than anyone. What else?" I said to her as she began to laugh maniacally.

"What's so funny?" I glare at her and she still laughing.

"Hahaha!!!! Seriously?! Are you falling in love with that Freak?! Ha! Don't make me laugh, Shu-san! You said you love me!!! Right?!" She said to me as she walks towards me slowly.

"I don't like you and my younger brothers also doesn't like you because of your attitude and your jealousy." I said with a cold tone.

"I'm Perfect and Beautiful than that Freak! Why is she so Special to her?! Huh?! Why everyone is get attention to that Freak than me?! Because her kindness and beauty?! She always stole what I belong to! She always in my way! Why she can't die anyway?! I stabbed her many times but it won't work! Is she kind of weird Freak where she was born!? I wish I never have a younger sister like that Freak!!! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell!" She's yelling front of my face as my younger brothers appeared...

"Yui! What the hell are you yelling at?!" Reiji asked her but in a angry tone as Yui pretending to cry.

"S-Shu-san just... slapped on my face very hard...*sob*... I didn't do anything..." Yui pretending to cry front of them and they're glaring at me.

"What the hell, Shu?!" Ayato yelling at me.

"You good for nothing!" Reiji hissed.

"You slapped the girl!" Laito/Kanato said angrily.

We saw Aoi slowly getting up and she's holding her phone and then she's pretending to get sleep so she can record Yui's voice.

"Great idea... Ai."

She began to play the record...

"I'm Perfect and Beautiful than that Freak! Why is she so Special to her?! Huh?! Why everyone is get attention to that Freak than me?! Because her kindness and beauty?! She always stole what I belong to! She always in my way! Why she can't die anyway?! I stabbed her many times but it won't work! Is she kind of weird Freak where she was born!? I wish I never have a younger sister like that Freak!!! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell! I Hope She Die In Hell!"

My younger brothers glaring at her with a death stare.

"You lied!" Ayato yelling at her.

"Unbelievable!!!" Kanato snarled.

"You such a Liar, Little Bitch." Laito said with a smirked on her face.

"You're such a Disgraceful, Yui." Reiji said angrily.

"Trying to defend yourself?!" Subaru asked angrily.

"How the hell did she do that?! That Freak!!! I will literally kill her someday!" Yui murmur under her breathe.

"Are you embarrassed yourself? Just because you just can't Win against Ai?" I asked her as I smirked... And she's trembling in fear...

I felt pressure at my back, I slowly turn around as I saw Aoi hiding my back and she's pulling my left hand.

"What is it, Ai?" I asked her nicely with a gentle smile as she show her sketchbook to me.

"(I can handle her!)" I read.

To be continued...