Chapter 4: Never Embarrassed

Aoi Hatsune POV:

Inside my Room...

I slowly waking up and I saw Shu sleeping peacefully while he still hugging me.

"How Cute!" I thought.

Shu Sakamaki POV:

I felt someone hugging me and it was Ai and then she just smile at me.

"Good Morning, Ai." I said to her as I sat on her bed and she just smile again. I saw my bite marks on her neck as I take out the bandage and I put the bandage on her neck.

"Aoi, can I have your painting?" I asked her and she's was curious.

"Because... I love your painting so I decided to put your painting on the wall inside my room." I said to her a little bit embarrassed myself as she get off the bed and she took her painting and then she handed over the painting to me.

"Can I have it?" I asked her, she nod her head and she smile brightly.

"Thanks." I said to her as she walk towards me and she kiss on left side of my cheek.

"Did she just kiss me? But... She never feel embarrassed or anything..." I thought and Aoi smile on her face.

"Are you never feel embarrassed?" I asker her and she shake her head "No".

As she left the room...

Aoi Hatsune POV:

At the Living Room...

While I'm at the living room and I saw the triplets playing video games and then they're saw me.

"Melons! You arrived! Ayato called me as I walk towards them and I sat on the couch beside them.

Laito Sakamaki POV:

"You wanna joined us, Rin Rin?" I asked her and she nod her head and then we playing video games together.

"Yours Truly will win this game!" Ayato said.

"Oh no you don't! I will win the game!" I said.

"That's so unfair..." Kanato said.

"What if we or she win... Is there kind a reward?" Ayato asked me as we looking at Rin Rin while she pay attention to the game.

I asked her... "Hey! Rin Rin, if one of us win the reward is "Kiss", OK?" I said to her.

"What the hell, Laito?!" Ayato hiss in embarrassed.

"What are you talking about, Laito?" Kanato asked nervously.

"Deal?" I asked her as she nod her head with a smile on her face.

"Is she serious?!" Ayato yell.

3 Hours Later...

Me, Kanato and Ayato win the game, Rin Rin lose the game and she's going to do it.

Rin Rin kiss my forehead, she kiss on Ayato's left side of his cheek and she kiss on Kanato's right side of his cheek.

Laito's Thought:

"She never feel embarrassed!"

Kanato's Thought: