Chapter 8: Son of Demon

Aoi Hatsune POV

Inside my Room...

While we're inside my room and I was totally angry at her.

"What are you looking at, Freak?!" Yui hissed.

I closed my eyes for seconds and I slowly opened my eyes turn into... Blood Red?! What the?! Is this... When I get angry my eyes turn into Blood Red!!! But... Awesome!!!

"Her eye colors change turn into a Blood Red!" Ayato said.

"I like her Blood eye colors... Are you agree, Teddy?" Kanato asked Teddy.

"She's kinda badass this time!" Laito smirked.

I feel stronger when I get angry and I have powers?! Awesome!!!

"You wanna fight?!" Yui asked me as I smirked and... I have a fangs too?! OMG! I'm kinda Vampire or something!

"She have also fangs too but... She's different from us." Subaru said.

I cracked my knuckles that means I'm ready to fight this Whore!!!

"Before you two fighting... Do it outside." Reiji told us as I teleport outside the mansion.

Outside the mansion...

While everyone is out of the mansion, me and Yui get ready for positions and I was super excited to kick her ass!!!

"Ready... Get set... Fight!" Ayato yell as Yui began attack first, she suddenly kick on the stomach very hard (Not Bad!) and I can't use my bare hands so... I can use my legs?! Damn~ that's Awesome!

I jump really high like 8 ft!!!!! I ready to kick Yui's face!!! This is gonna be totally badass!!!

I kicked Yui's stomach very hard that I blow her away and she was hit by the tree!

"That was awesome, Melons!" Ayato said to me.

But suddenly... We heard a big explosion at the forest.

"What was that?!" Ayato asked.

"I don't know but let's check it out!" Subaru told us as I jump really high to go there where the explosion come from.

At the Forest...

While we arrived at the forest... The forest was burn... Fire?!

I slowly backwards and my eyes are wide open with a shock expression...

I saw Shu looks scared when he's looking at the fire and he also afraid of Fire too!

"Long time no see... Aoi Hatsune the Daughter of the Star Constellations." I heard a man voice. Wait! I know this person! It was...

"Who are you?!" Kanato snarled

"Don't be so rude. Let me introduce myself... My name is Lucifer Akuma and I'm the Prince of the Underworld from another Dimension. It's pleasure to meet you all." Lucifer introduced himself to them.

"What are you doing there?!" I yell in my mind of Lucifer.

"What am I doing here? Because I wanted to see you, My Dear." He said to me and he can read my mind?!

"What do you want from her?!" Laito hissed.

"Aoi, you want your voice back?" Lucifer said to me with a smirked on his face.

"Her Voice?" Ayato asked curiously.

"Yes, I stole her voice since she was born and I can't help it." Lucifer said sarcastic.

"Give it back to her!" Subaru yelling at him.

"Let me think about it... After her... Death." He said to us with a smirked on his face and we are shocked what he said to us.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! She never die, you asshole!" Ayato said angrily.

"I can't die yet! You bastard demon!" I yell in my mind and Lucifer smirked.

"You don't want to die yet? Well, I give you another chance and you can't die." Lucifer said to me.

I relief.

"I give you only 1 year, Deal?" He said/asked me.

"Really?" Kanato asked him.

"Deal!" I said in my mind.

"We're friends now, Aoi." Lucifer said to me with a smile on his face.

"I know. Last time we're enemies and now... We're friends." I said in my mind.

"You wanna join us some tea?" Reiji asked politely.

"I would love to!" Lucifer said cheerfully.

Inside the Mansion...

At the Living Room...

While we're at the Living Room , Reiji pour some tea to our cup and we chat.

"You guys are... Vampires, right?" Lucifer asked them as they're nod their heads.

"You guys seems having fun together." Lucifer smile on his face as he take a sip to his tea.

Lucifer Akuma POV:

At the Living Room...

While we're having a chat about our life and I having fun conversation with them. I saw a girl with a blonde curly shoulder length hair and sherbet pink eyes and then I know this bitch person... It was Yui Komori!

"Why are you here, You Demon?!" Yui hissed angrily as Aoi glaring at Yui with a death stare.

"Shut up! You bitch! I didn't want to see you because I only visit Aoi today!" I said angrily.

"It's none of your business! Yui!" Reiji said angrily.

"B-But... He's a Demon! You guys don't get it!" Yui said angrily.

"So? Vampires and Demons have a great friendship." Shu said to her with a cold tone.

"That Freak!... She's getting attention again to the brothers again!" Yui murmur under her breath.

Aoi slowly stood up as she disappeared on her seat, she appeared front of Yui, she suddenly truck Yui's neck very tight, and her eyes turn into a Blood Red and then her neck started to bleed because Aoi's nails are sharp.

"You fucking...*cough*... Freak! Get off me!" Yui struggle.

"Why should I listen to you?! You Fucking Spoiled Brat and Bitch! So, don't tell me what to do! Don't mess with a Powerful creature like me! I dare you! Try to kill me again... I will murder you!" I can read her mind and I impressed as I smirked.

"I impressed, Aoi!" I said to her and Aoi let go of her.

She smile cheerfully and the brothers smile at her so, they're have a soft side of them.

"I think I should be going now and you guys have to take care her." I said to them.

"Bye the way, I'm gonna return your voice now." I said to her as I give her voice.

To be continued...