2

*this is short sorry*

Toni woke up to a thud outside her bedroom door. Followed by another large thud and "shhh you'll wake her!"

She smiled, and pretended to be asleep like she does every Saturday morning. Her clumsy 4 year-old daughter and clumsier 29 year-old wife insist on letting her sleep to surprise her with breakfast, only to both stub their toes on the threshold on the bedroom door.

After waiting 2 minutes, to wait for their stubbed toes to stop hurting, no doubt, the door flew open and in came her speedy little girl, Rose. She jumped on the bed next to her and poked her nose, whispering "wake up mommy" repeatedly until she opened her eyes.

She rolled over and tackled her little girl into a 'mommy hug', as she liked to call it. Leaving kisses all over her face to make her giggle and scream. Her wife watched with a smile and laughed, hearing her daughter's screams for help from her totally harmless wife.

She looks on for a while more until she can't help but join in on the fun. After Cheryl and Rose both lose to the 'mommy tickle monster' like they do every Saturday, Rose goes back to watching some show on Disney channel, and the two mothers get their alone time.

Toni gets the chance to look at what her wife is wearing and says, "That's my shirt...and those are my shorts" she smiles.

Cheryl simply rolls her eyes back, "good morning to you too" and kisses her good morning. Toni just shrugs back, "they look better on you anyway" she says, pecking her forehead.

"Really?" Cheryl questions, "I thought they looked better on the floor" she inches closer to her wife's face, and as soon as their lips touch they hear a crash in the kitchen. Toni sighs and leans her head back against her pillow, but gets up when Cheryl moves to clean it.

"I'll get it babe, you remember what happened last time don't you?" she says with a smirk and watches for Cheryl's expression. "Okay! I was just gonna clean it up so you wouldn't yell at me, but I stepped on the fucking glass jeez" Toni laughed, but still gave Cheryl a kiss on the cheek, "I'm kidding babe I don't care how many glasses you break, just please stop stepping on glass."

Cheryl smiled at her, but also hurried past her to see where Rose was in the kitchen. Sporting her usual, 'I just broke a glass and I also can't get down from the counter' face, Toni stepped in and laughed at her crying face. "Baby don't cry it's just a glass", she said picking her up and handing her to Cheryl. "We only get mad when mommy breaks them, okay?", she said quietly, poking her cheek and earning a quiet giggle out of the child.

Cheryl just rolled her eyes and moved to sit on the couch with Rose on her lap, wiping up her tears.

As soon as Toni finished cleaning up the glass she joined her favorite girls on the couch, snuggling into her wife for their typical Saturday afternoon.