65

Cheryl had somehow found herself at a bar in the south side with Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Kevin.

Lord knows why Kevin was invited but that's not important now, even though it's what Cheryl's thinking.

Toni and Cheryl aren't dating yet- but there's something there. It's like "talking" but like, exclusively.

It's why they're sitting next to each other and almost completely ignoring Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Kevin.

"What do you want to drink?" Toni asks, turning her body to completely face Cheryl.

"We're drinking tonight?" Cheryl raises her eyebrow.

"Well what did you think we were doing in a bar?" Toni chuckles.

"Whatever. Just get me a beer or something then" Cheryl rolls her eyes.

"A beer? You sure you didn't mean a sugary margarita, Red?" Sweet Pea teases from across the table, causing Cheryl to flip him off and claim that she can out drink him.

"Is that a challenge?" He teases again.

Cheryl smirks as Toni, Fangs, and Kevin all say "No!!"

"It one hundred percent is, Mr. Pea. Antoinette, be a doll and get us some shots?" Cheryl winks and Toni shakes her head, "I'm not taking care of you tonight when your drunk off your ass, Cher."

"Don't lie, Tiny we know you'll take care of both of us!!" Sweet Pea laughs and high-fives Cheryl over the table.

"If I had known you two would be friends I wouldn't have come" Toni feigns annoyance until Cheryl whispers "we're just joking, TT. Promise I wouldn't be mean to you ever."

Toni smiles, prepared to tease Cheryl right back, "Well there was that one time..." she holds a finger up, and Cheryl pushes her off her stool.

"Go get our drinks Cha-cha"

-

After Cheryl and Sweet Pea decide to drink plenty more shots in the form of a "competition" Toni is done running to the bar and back for them.

As much as she enjoys Cheryl taking the salt and lime off of her before her shot, she's had enough.

"Cheryl, I think it's time to be done, sweetie" Toni tucks Cheryl's hair back into place and suggests that she mixes in a water.

"No. TT me and Pea are just getting started" Cheryl flashes a wide smile and Toni can't help but let her go.

Toni, Kevin, and Fangs are at the bar drinking much more lightly than Cheryl and Sweet Pea, mostly waters and sodas, when Cheryl wanders up to Toni.

"Hiiii" she draws out and Toni chuckles.

"Hello drunky" she kisses Cheryl's cheek, "what's up?"

"I'm ready to go home now" Cheryl pushes her head between Toni's shoulder and chin, pushing the rest of her body forward so Toni is holding her up.

"Well I have to take care of this boys, gotta go!" Toni closes out Cheryl's tab, which is far too much, and brings her to the car.

"TT where are we going?" Cheryl slurs when she finally makes it to the passenger seat, flashing her eyes at Toni.

"Home Cheryl, you just said you wanted to go home." Toni can't help but laugh as she closes the door. 

"Okay" Cheryl mumbles "can we sleep there?"

"Mhm we can, you can sleep here if you want Cheryl."

Toni watches as Cheryl's hand relaxes in hers, glancing up to see Cheryl's eyes flutter shut as she starts their drive home.   

"Cherylll" Toni pokes Cheryl's shoulder to wake her up until she jumps awake. Chery grumbles.

"Hey pretty girl" Toni pulls her up and takes about five minutes to help Cheryl up the stairs.

"I love your trailer" Cheryl slurs a little, but starts to stand on her own before she collapses on the couch.

"Cher stop acting like this is the first time you've been here" Toni laughs and kneels next to Cheryl, "how 'bout we go to bed though." she pats Cheryl's cheek. 

She watches as Cheryl sits up and faces her, "hi" she mumbles, a lot closer to her face.

Toni doesn't expect it when Cheryl leans down and softy presses her lips to hers. Her hands land on top of Cheryl's thighs to make sure she doesn't fall over. Cheryl moves her arms around her back and pulls her up on top of her. 

Toni feels like she has to pull away though, because Cheryl is drunk so she pulls back. 

"Cheryl" she says, a little breathless. 

"Let's go to bed?" Cheryl tilts her head to the side in what Toni swears is the cutest thing she has ever seen.

"Yea" Cheryl's eyes light up, "not like that Cheryl, like watch a movie and fall asleep bed."

Cheryl frowns as Toni pulls her up but leans over and kisses her anywhere she can anyway. 

Toni pulls her along to bed and sits Cheryl down while she changes in the bathroom. When Toni gets back, Cheryl pulls her shirt off. 

"Cheryll" Toni whines and Cheryl laughs.

"What?" she raises an eyebrow. 

Toni throws her a shirt and closes her eyes. "You're too hot, it's dangerous."

Cheryl rolls her eyes, but puts the shirt on regardless, "They don't call me Cheryl Bombshell for nothing, baby" she leans over the bed and presses a long kiss to Toni's cheek. 

"I think you call yourself that, actually" Toni climbs into bed and Cheryl follows, moving as close to Toni as she can.

"Goodnight, TT" Cheryl whispers, and Toni rolls over and kisses Cheryl square on her lips. "Night, Bombshell" she says back and cuddles into Cheryl.

In the morning, Toni wakes up to Cheryl's voice, "Yes mother, at a friend's house. Goodbye!"

Toni rests her head on her hand, smiling at Cheryl falling back into bed. 

"A friend's house?"

"Oh shut it, you know you're not a friend" Cheryl leans close, "You're a lot more than that" Cheryl mumbles,  her lips already on Toni's and her hand pushing Toni onto her back.

.

Uhmmmm hi! Lol it's been a while, and disclaimer I don't watch Riverdale anymore, I'm just hella bored these days so give me some suggestions if you have any! 

thank you for reading <3