29

"Hey" Toni collapsed onto her bed next to Cheryl, who was half asleep waiting for her to come home. 

Cheryl pecked her lips for a few seconds, running a hand through Toni's hair. Toni pulled away and collapsed onto Cheryl. 

Cheryl sighed, "Oh T.T. you need sleep! You're going to be sick tomorrow because you are up this late and you're all wet from the rain you rode home in, when I could've picked you up."

Cheryl moved her head to see that Toni was asleep because she was playing with her hair. She slowly rolled Toni off of her and took of her boots and skinny jeans.

 She then took her jacket off and put her hair up for her, turning off the light and kissing Toni on the cheek before she joined her in sleep. 

-

"You're staying home Toni, end of discussion!" Cheryl raised her voice, pushing Toni back into bed. 

"No! This is your fault you made me a nerd and I can't miss school or work so move out of my way red!" Toni sneezed half-way through her sentence but still managed to finish. 

Risking getting sick, Cheryl pressed her lips to Toni's and kissed her cheek and neck just soft enough to put her serpent right back to sleep. 

"Honestly too easy" Cheryl mumbled and pressed a kiss to Toni's forehead before leaving the trailer with Toni and her keys so her girlfriend wouldn't show up to school coughing up a lung. 

But she should've known. Toni showed up to school 3rd period. 

Of course she was in Cheryl's class, and everyone turned to her when the door flew open and Toni almost fell on her face through it. 

"For God's sake Antoinette" Cheryl gathered her things and wrapped an arm around Toni, pulling her away from the school. 

"Toni baby how did you get here?" Cheryl asked while she opened the door to her car, nudging Toni in and  stifling as a chuckle when she fell in with a groan. 

"I took the- wait I don't know" Toni scrunched her face together in pure confusion.

"Cute" Cheryl smiled and pecked Toni's cheek. 

-

"Cheryl! Cher! Babe!"

"What do you need Toni?" Cheryl sighed, patting the girls' forehead with a cold cloth. Toni tried to squirm out of it and Cheryl just chuckled at how childish Toni was being. 

"What's up, did you just wake up?" Cheryl brushed her hand through Toni's hair. 

"Yea I just woke up, but what time is it?" Toni yawned and Cheryl told her it was 4:15.

"Oh I have to be at work in 20 minutes!" Toni tried to pull the covers off of herself. 

"That's cute baby, it really is, but Sweet Pea is keeping you here under strict orders by me. And when you trick your way through Pea, you'll be too tired to fight through Jug. I'll be back in a bit, love you!"

"Cherylllll" Toni whined, pointing to her lips. Cheryl sighed and kissed Toni softly on the lips, before waving bye. 

-

"Where is she?" Toni whined and Sweet Pea laughed. She'd been asking this every hour since she left. 

"I don't know Tiny just go to bed I'm sure she'll be home soon!" he laughed and Toni dove back into her bed with a groan. She can't sleep without Cheryl. 

A few minutes into her next episode of Friends, Toni heard the door open and sprung herself out of bed. She watched Cheryl hug Sweet Pea goodbye, which made Toni's heart flutter at the genuine relationship they'd formed. 

But when Cheryl turned around she was a little confused. 

A waitress uniform? When had she started working? 

Toni started her retreat back to her room until she felt a sneeze come over her, and Cheryl's head turned directly to hers. She didn't know what to say, opening and closing her mouth before opting to close it. 

"So uh-where do you work?"

"Pop's"

"For how long? And why?"

"I've been living here for two months and I wanted to help you out" Cheryl shrugged. 

"I don't need your help Cher, you don't have to do that." Toni sat down next to Cheryl while she took her 'work' clothes off. 

"Well that's too bad because I just payed the rent on my way in!" Cheryl leaned down and kissed Toni's cheek, a small smirk on her face at Toni's gasp. 

"Cheryl-"

"Um, no Toni. You don't need to keep paying for everything, and besides I am a Blossom I do have some extra cash laying around."

"I don't like this but I guess fine" Toni caved and Cheryl kissed her lips quickly, "Now back to your bed with your stuffed nose and-"

Toni kissed Cheryl hard, interrupting her complaint. 

"Now who's gonna have a stuffy nose" Toni winked. 

Kinda hate this soooooo