A Love Song [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

Quick summary: Reader was under a tree at the park of Rintis Island and decided to write and sing a love song for a special someone she has in her heart. Both teens are 15-ish.

~.~.~.~.~

Crap… crap… crap… what the Hell? This is even crappier than the others! You thought to yourself as you threw the papers into the rubbish bin near you, before frailing your arms around.

“Ahh! This is giving me a headache!” You exclaimed, taking a break and daydreamed. Luckily, nobody was at the park in the late afternoon, which gave you some alone time to compose a song.

Composing songs and singing them were your life. Since your father used to be a singer back when you were young, before passing away a few years back. And you, inheriting your father’s gift, was a singer deep inside you, which you found by doing your passion in a quiet, decent place.

Don’t get me wrong; you’re usually comfortable composing them at your house, but because your annoying cousin, (cousin’s name) was here for the weekend, you just can’t stand it. He was the same age as your annoying, mischievous little brother, (brother’s name) and if they ever see each other…

They sure bring hell to your life…

And your big sister, (sister’s name)?

She’ll just gush over of how sweet of you to even compose a song for someone…

And she’ll gush even more if she knew that you’re composing for a crush…

For Boboiboy…

For Boboiboy Earth to be exact.

You had a crush towards him since you were 10, when you were at Tok Aba’s Cocoa Shop to pick up a Chocolate Cake that your mom had ordered one day. And then you saw him there, splitted into three Boboiboys, helping out the infamous old man of Rintis Island, along with a…

What was it again? A robot?

Oh wait, with a power sphere, named Ochobot.

And you quickly became friends with the sphere and Boboiboy – including all of his doubles, especially Earth, though inside…

You knew that you already fell in love with the red-clothed boy, who now wore brown.

And at night, you would always write love songs about Earth, and sing it when you’re alone at home with your favorite guitar…

Just so your family won’t tease you about this crush of yours.

And so that your mom or sister won’t tell the brunette about it, because it would be very embarrassing.

Though, an idea came to your mind when you thought about the brunette… Which you instantly started to pick up your sheets of papers and wrote its lyrics.

~~~

This looks good so far, you thought to yourself as you re-read the lyrics again. Taking a deep breath, you started strumming your guitar for the perfect tune before you stated singing.

(I don’t own this song, but you guys know it! Don’t blame me! Her songs are great! I have respect for her, okay! And I bet you guys already heard this song.)

We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
I'm standing… there on a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello…

Little did I know…

Though, as if on cue, a certain earth elemental was walking by, taking a little break while his double’s takes care of the shop, until he heard your voice… His first thought it was beautiful and soon followed it, but was surprised to see that the singer was actually…

You…

His crush…

The song had caught his attention, so he decided to stay and listen to your singing, hiding in the tree behind the bench you were sitting.

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, please, don't go~

And I said,

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say… yes

Earth suddenly felt his heart rate increased as he somehow felt that this song was directed for someone…

He had a feeling that it was directed for him…

So I sneak out to the garden to see you…
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes… escape this town for a little while..
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me, I was begging you, please, don't go

And I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby just say… "Yes"

You sang this song with all your heart, and felt that its lyrics were suitable for your situation; waiting, hoping that Earth would come and confess to you…

But, it was just your dreams… your fantasies that would never come true…

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
"Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes"

Oh, oh,

‘Cause were both young when I first saw… you.

You strummed your guitar, ending the song and looked down…

Until you heard clapping… from behind you.

You looked back but soon regretted it as a blush crept its way to your cheeks as you saw who was clapping.

It was Boboiboy Earth…

Smiling as he walked towards you.

“That was an awesome song.” He complimented, taking a seat nect to you. You blushed even more as you tucked a loose strand of (h/c) behind your ear.

“R-really? I thought it was just okay.” You mumbled out, being humble. It’s not like you don’t like to be complimented, you just thought yourself as an okay singer compared to your late father, though everyone says that your voice was as sweet as his…

Earth smiled as he lifted your chin up with his finger, making you to look into his eyes that were mesmerizing.

“It was better than okay… It was beautiful.” You shyly smiled as your blush increased.

“I… I actually wrote it for someone… someone special…” You mumbled out so he didn’t hear.

Though he did, as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and curiosity.

“… Who?”

“Umm… It’s…… It’s for you, Earth…” Said boy…teenager, widen his eyes as he looked at you, who looked down in embarrassment and all flustered.

“You… wrote that… for me? ......You love me?” Not trusting your voice, you nodded your head before it was slightly lifted. You moved your gaze to see Earth, with his eyes half close, leaning into you.

“Then be my Juliet, (y/n)… Because… I love you too.” He said, which you now noticed that his face had a light pink blush.

You knew where this was going as he leaned in closer to you…

And you can’t wait for it any longer…

The two of you closed the gap between your lips, eyes closed as you both felt on cloud nine as the kiss itself was bliss.

After what seemed like hours of kissing, the two of you parted away, panting for air as Earth had the hand, which previously held your chin, was now stroking your (h/c) hair, smiling sweetly.

“I’ll gladly be your Juliet, if you’re willing to be my Romeo.” You said, cheekily. He chuckled and kissed your forehead, before resting his against yours.

“I’ll always will, my Juliet… My (y/n).”

~~~EXTENDED ENDING xD~~~

Behind some bushes, about a good few feet away from you and Earth…

“I told you (y/n) has a crush with him! Hah!” Your little brother, (brother’s name) said, victoriously at your cousin, (cousin’s name), who frowned.

“It’s pay time, (cousin’s name)!” Groaning, your cousin took out RM30 from his pocket before, hesitantly, handed it over to (brother’s name).

“And that was the last of my savings…” (cousin’s name) mumbled out, looking at the happy (b/h/c)-haired boy.

“I’m never betting with you again…”

THE END!!! xD

~Hope you enjoy even though I felt this was lame…
~Written by yours truly, Na Diablo.
~I don’t own Boboiboy characters.
~I don’t own the song, ‘Love Story’ by Taylor.
~I don’t own you or your family (except that dad part thing I guess).
~I only own the story plot and Boboiboy Earth’s OOCness…
~Inspired by the song... kinda.

Thanks to Boboiboy Earthquake who gave me an idea for this one-shot! ^^

Sorry if it's lame.