Ice Skates [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

Quick summary: Reader goes to the ice rink to skate after a long tiring day and meets with someone… unexpected. Both are 15-ish.

~.~.~.~

This was your life.

You loved it with all your heart.

Because it was the only way for you to relax.

And get away from all the problems of your life.

You inhaled the cold air of the ice rink, before sighing happily. Looking around, you went to the ice skate renting booth (A/N: Is that what it’s called? I dunno xD) and took a pair of the skates. You then proceeded walking over a bench and tied the skates to your feet.

Once done, you slowly got up and made your way towards the rink, being careful to not fall. Once you touched the ice, you started skating in a steady, calm glide.

Rintis Island’s Ice Rink. It was the first building that had caught your attention when you first moved here from the California. You moved here, about 10 years ago, because your old house had gotten sold for, and your parents decided to move back to their hometown.

You were disappointed at first because you thought you would never skate again. I mean, Rintis Island, which is in Malaysia, is a tropical-ish weather and it never snows. Just rains. And even that is already cold (A/N: Believe me guys! It is >.<).

You loved ice skating since you could remember. You inherited the passion from your mother, who was an ice skating figure when she was young. Though, you were beyond happy when you saw the rink a few days later staying there, and since then you would frequently visit the rink.

Just because of your passion.

After you had done two full laps, you took out your phone, along with your earphones, placing the buds in your ears before turning it to a song that you used to do routines with.

Pompeii by Bastille.

You started skating to the beat of the song, ignoring the world.

Since you were alone right now, so you had the whole ice rink to yourself. As your skated, your mind started to wonder, leaving your body to move on their own around the ice, doing twists and turns.

It has been a long, tiring day for you. First, your Math teacher, Mr. Papa Zola, had decided to do a surprise Math test for your class after recess. That left all of you speechless and started to run around back and forth, to study. Then, after the test, your Literature teacher, Mrs. Christina McGuire had you to write a long poem about the environment. Later, your science teacher, Mr. Lee had tons of homework for you guys to do it. And as the cherry on top, the last, P.E. Mr. Daniel Romanoff had you do 10 laps around the school field first as warm-up then some other exercises and more until the last bell rang, signaling the end of school for the day.

It left you very tired.

And you were surprised to even skate after all that.

Though, it must’ve left Boboiboy Water even more tired, since he was the same class as you were.

Instantly, your mind thought of the water elemental. He was known around school, and Rintis Island, to be the laziest boy that ever lived but also the smartest, second to his brother, Earth. He hated exercise every now and then, and he hated to be stress.

You actually had a crush for the lazy but laid-back element. Some people don’t understand why he’s like that, but you pretty much have an idea why.

I mean, water IS a calm element; it moves to the slow flow of a river’s current, right? And ice is also like that too, and the two elements are always beautiful. Though, if tempted, they could be dangerous and caused harm to someone, even if it’s by accident.

So you understand why he’s always lazy… at times. And you actually are really fond of his element, besides ice of course.

You were so busy in your own thoughts, you didn’t even notice the shadows of a certain family coming into the rink.

“Thank you so much Earth for taking us here!” Wind had exclaimed, happily and was joined by his brother, Fire.

“Yeah Earth! You’re the best!” Said elemental chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Well, we needed to relax after a long day. Have fun guys!” He called out to the two carefree elementals as they ran to the bench and wore the skates they had rented. Lightning had went to the shop next to the rink to get some drinks and food, joined by Thorn and Solar while Earth, Fire, Wind and Water played on the ice for awhile.

Although, the lazy element seemed too tired to even do so, and decided to just stand at the edge of the railing. Though, he was quite surprise to see you there, figure skating without a care.

He knew you would be really, really tired, but he expected you to relax at home… not skating here.

And he was even more surprise to see how graceful you were skating on the cold, frozen water called ice.

He smiled to himself as he watched you.  He actually has a crush towards you, ever since he first laid eyes on you years ago. Although, he never did told you that, nor did he told his brothers…

“Who are you watching, Water?” Earth asked as he stood by his brother. He then looked down and saw you, skating before he smiled knowingly. Well, except maybe Earth because he understands, but besides him, Water never even told them that you were his crush.

Nor did you.

You never told your parents that you liked Water, but your mom was already suspicious whenever she says his name. You would blush whenever she mentioned him, but always denied it and ran off to the ice rink.

Just as the music in your ears stopped, you heard distance shouts coming from the entrance of the rink. Looking there, you saw that it was Boboiboy Wind’s and Boboiboy Fire’s voices. Your eyes widen and looked around, before you locked eyes with him…

Boboiboy Water.

You two stayed like that for awhile, looking at each other before you blushed hard red and quickly skated out of the rink. And to think that you would see your crush here with his brothers.

How long has he been there? Did he saw me skate? You though and felt embarrassed. You never really like the thought of someone, rather than your parents, to watch you figure skate.

And so you quickly untie the skate’s laces, wearing your own Converse shoes and returned them to the renting booth before you ran out of the rink.

You really wanted to run home right now, you really do…

But you were stopped, held by the shoulder…

By Water…

“Wait a sec, (y/n).” He called your name. You turned around and the blush that was gone, came back to your face while he had a light pink blush on his own face.

“Y-yes, Water?”

“I…uh… Just wanted to say that… you skated great.” Water felt he wanted to smack himself right now for saying that. Of all the things he could say, he just had to pick the lamest sentence of all.

Way to go, Water. You’re such an idiot! He had mentally scolded himself. You slightly smiled as you hid your face behind your bangs, playing with the dirt.

“R-really?” He snapped out of his internal argument and looked at you. It took him a minute or two to registered what you had just said before he nodded, smiling.

“Y-yeah. You were great. Better than great, you were awesome.” You softly giggled as you looked up at him, blushing as hard as a ripe tomato.

“Umm… Water? I-I’ve got something to t-t-tell you.” He raised an eyebrow but nodded his head nonetheless, willing to hear you out before you continued…

In an outburst.

“I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE YOU WATER!!”

Great, now what will he think of me? You mentally slapped yourself as you had both your hands on your mouth as you finished your outburst, blushing a new shade of red. Water blinked before he slowly moved your hands aside before kissing your lips sweetly.

You instantly closed your eyes as you wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back so eagerly. I mean, who wouldn’t if they were being kissed by someone they have been crushing on for a long time?

Water smiled into the kiss as he wrapped one arm around your waist, while the other held the back of your neck. It felt like the whole world stopped for this moment, as you two let all your feelings into this kiss.

Although you both wanted to kiss for a longer time, you eventually parted for oxygen as your lungs were screaming for it. Although, Water stared into your eyes as he smiled, stroking your cheek.

“You know? I actually love you for a long time now. And I’m glad that I got to meet you here, because I was planning to tell you myself.” You smiled before holding his hand in yours, closing your eyes.

“I’m glad that you planned that way. I love you Water.”

“I love you too, (y/n).”

~~~EXTENDED ENDING!! xD~~~

Aww, those two make a great couple, Boboiboy Earth thought to himself, leaning against the building’s entrance with his arms crossed. He then pushed himself off and walked towards the rink, where his other two brothers were busy skating, joined by Thunderstorm, Solar and Thorn a few minutes ago.

Meanwhile…

“Now let’s go ice skating, Water.” You said. Water smiled before holding your hand, walking towards the building to skate with you…

His official and figure skater girlfriend.

OKAY, THE END!! xD

~Written by Na Diablo
~I don’t own Boboiboy characters.
~I don’t own you or your family.
~I only own the story plot, Christina McGuire, Mr. Lee, Mr. Daniel Romanoff and Boboiboy Earth, Lightning, Wind, Water, Fire, Thorn and Solar’s OOCness.
~Everything else belongs to their rightful owners! X3

Sorry if it’s lame, again.
Inspired while answering some questions, hearing ‘Let it Go – Demi Lovato’ and ‘Pompeii – Bastille’.

Hope you enjoyed it!! ^^