Horror House Madness [BOBOIBOY GALAXY]

Yes, the pic is randomly googled. Fite meh (ง'̀-'́)ง

☆~'♥~'☆~'♥~'☆~'♥~'☆~'♥

◆Don't worry, I'll always be by your side and protect you~

     "Ouoooo!! Is that a fun house?! Earth, let's go there!" Fire begged, tugging on the brown clothed boy's arm as he did so. Wind also joined the red clothed male, giving him his cute puppy eyes.

     "Pleaseeeeeeee Earth~ Can we goooooooooo?" Following his brother, Fire also gave his puppy dog eyes, both posing like cute little Cactus begging for affection (lmao just go with it).

     Sighing, the earth elemental nodded his head, giving a sheepish smile as he surrendered to the two childish elementals.

     "Alright, we can go there next," Fire and Wind both retreated from their poses and began whooping in the air, clearly excited. Behind the trio stood the other elements, Leaf, Light, Water and Lightning along with their friend, (y/n) and Ochobot.

     "Yay! Fun house!!" Cute innocent Leaf joined his brother's whooping, while Light sweat dropped. Water only gave a lazy hum in reply, as he always does due to his laid back personality.

     Lightning, on the other hand, only grumbled as he stood behind (y/n), tilting the bill of his cap so it covered his face. He tilted the bill more when (y/n) noticed him and asked what was wrong, to which he only grumbled a barely audible "nothing" in reply, unbeknownst to both of them a light pink blush tinted the elemental's features.

     (y/n) (l/n) was their good friend, possibly one of the few ones the elemental brothers had made since day one on TAPOPS. They became close friends on the very same day and developed a close bond. Eventually, Lightning developed some feelings towards the female but never let those feelings get the better of him.

      At least, not while in front of his brothers.

     And today, they were in the carnival that had set up in Rintis Island. Their commander, Commander Koko Ci and Admiral Tarung had giving them a day off of TAPOPS due to their success in their previous mission, which the teenagers had decided to visit their home town.

     And a good thing too as a carnival was in town which led to where we are now. Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang had long been lost to go to the other various rides there while (y/n) stayed with the elemental brothers - because she felt more comfortable with them than the other teenagers - and would meet up back at Tok Aba's cocoa shop.

     "Lightning! (Y/n)! Hurry up!" Fire called out to both of them, who were lagging behind, "And you too Water! Stop standing under that tree and get over here!," he added as he noticed said elemental stood under the shade.

     With a small grumble, Lightning fasten his pace, grabbing onto (y/n)'s arm in the process. (Y/n) gave a small giggle causing the small blush to deepen on Lightning's face.

~ × ~ × ~ × ~ × ~ ×

     Various screaming were heard from within the house, accompanied by the realistic scary sound effects. There might also have been a threat from one of the boys to blast the dolls used in the house. It might have been fun to see their reactions for (y/n).

     But she was still outside. And clinging onto her sleeve was none other than Lightning.

     "Lightning~" she playfully cooed, trying to pull the male inside to which he held great resistance. He held onto her arm more as the screaming and sound effects inside the fun house continued on.

     "Lightning~ There's nothing to be worried about~" She once again tried to persuade the male, tugging him more. Lightning still stood his ground as his blush darkens, grumbling lightly under his breath.

     "This is stupid-"

     "You're being a scardy cat-"

     "I am not a scardy cat!!" Lightning retorted to Ochobot's comment as the small not floated behind the him, a few inches away, himself enjoying this than being in the fun house. He watched as the blush on Lightning's face darkens, amused.

     "Then go in the house~" The not playfully taunted. Lightning was about to say something but he was abruptly pulled away, his gaze suddenly focused on (y/n).

     "Oh c'mon Lightning-kun~ I promise I'll be there to protect you from all those scary ghosts~" She cooed, her face inches away from his. He stared at her, holding her gaze for a few minutes before he turned his head away, his blush never leaving his features but once again darken than it was if even possible.

     "F-fine (y/n)," Ochobot gave a small whoop before he pushed the two teenagers in, finally entering into the fun house to which the yellow clothed elemental never let go of his female companion's arm throughout their whole walk in there.

~ END ~

> Written by Na Diablo
> Idea originally mine cause I had this in the back of my head but was too lazy
> Mini inspired by ariieya_senpie comic (just to help with the mini moment with Lightning part)
> I don't own you or BBBor anything else but mah plots and whatever other crap I have in here (including my insults to myself- wait why the heck did I say that -...-"")

Yessssss, this is full out crap because I have no life and I was bored. I also still have minimal inspirations to finish up my 2 requests because of every writer's dear old friends, writer's block and procrastination.

But anyway, hope y'all still enjoyed this lil chapter. Ciao! 👋

(And yes, I have a habit of using random emojis )