Jealous? [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

Quick summary: Boboiboy Solar has a huge crush towards Reader-chan, but gets jealous every time when she talks with his brothers more than him. Both are 15-ish.

~~~

There you were.

Talking the day away with Boboiboy Wind…

Again…

Solar let out a heavy sigh as he watched you two talked, while he played with the straw of his drink.

You and Wind are close friends, despite he’s kinda like a clone to Solar and the other 5 elements; Earth, Lightning, Fire, Water and Thorn. Though, between all of the 7 elementals, you were closest to the windy element.

Every time you would go out with your friends; who consisted (bf/n), Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Fang and the 7 boys, you would always pay more attention towards Wind.

Maybe it’s because he was the most carefree element, first to Fire of course. Maybe it’s because you were a bit of a child yourself? Solar doesn’t know.

But he does know one thing…

That he’s in love with a girl named (y/n) (l/n)… he’s in love with you.

Though, you didn’t know…

And he hates it when you always talk to his younger brother that-

Stop it Solar! You’re not jealous just because (y/n) spending more time with Wind. The sunny element mentally scolded himself as he angrily drank his iced chocolate that Tok Aba had made for the gang.

“It’s getting pretty late guys. I think I should go. See ya tomorrow!” You said, getting up from your seat and waved towards the gang before you sprinted off to your home. Earth, Lightning, Fire, Water, Wind, Thorn and Solar waved to the girl before they got up and helped Tok Aba and Ochobot with the shop.

(y/n)… I wish you would know how I feel sometimes… Solar thought to himself as he helped washing the dishes with Thorn.

~~~

He can’t be jealous… right?

I mean, he always gets this built up anger inside him whenever he sees you talking with Wind… Even during recess.

Like right now.

“Okay, now that’s funny.” You said, laughing at the joke Wind made as you two walked towards your usual seat, Solar right behind you.

The brunette slightly glared at Wind as the three of you took your seats, before he ate his lunch.

He couldn’t be jealous…

Right?

~~~

“(y/n)! (y/n)!!” You heard Fire’s voice, yelling your name just outside your house. Sensing the urgency in his tone, you dashed towards the front door to see the fire element panting with a worried face.

“What is it Fire?” You asked, worried. The Fire you know never acts like this, so it’s gotta be something serious, right? He looked up at you as he said those three simple words…

“Solar’s missing!”

“WHAT?!?!” You yelled. You couldn’t believe it. You’ve known Solar for awhile, and you knew he wouldn’t just be gone.

“He’s missing! He’s been gone since all morning! We tried looking for him everywhere, but we couldn’t find him.” You blinked before you shook your head, looking at Fire dead in the eyes.

“Everywhere?” Fire nodded as his watch beeped before his brother, Earth came out.

“Fire. Is Solar there?” The eldest elemental asked but was soon disappointed when you answered him.

“He’s not here Earth… How could this happen?” Earth let out a heavy sigh as he looked down.

“This is all my fault. If I had just come with him when he went out… (y/n), could you maybe help us and find Solar too?”

“He’s my best friend Earth. Of course I will.” You said with determination. Earth nodded his head, ending the call with Fire as you took your lucky cap (something like Ash in Pokémon or Brick in PPGZ) and went out of your house, shouting for your big sister.

“Hey (s/n)! I’m going out for awhile. I’ll be back!”

“Alright (y/n)!” With that, you closed the door behind you and walked with Fire to the streets.

“Try checking the shop again, he might be there,” You said before you continued, “I’ll go look for him at some of his favorite places.”

“Okay. Call one of us if you find him (y/n).” You nodded your head as the two of you went into your separate ways, finding Solar.

Please be okay, Solar…

~~~

“I’m sorry, but he didn’t come here.” The nice lady of the bookstore said. Eventhough it disappointed you, you smiled sadly as you nodded your head.

“Thank you anyway. Goodbye.” She nodded her head before you walked out of the store and leaned against the store’s wall.

It was already in the late afternoon, and there was still no sign of Solar or his whereabouts, which made you seriously worry. You looked up, sighing as you closed your eyes.

“Where are you Solar?” You mumbled out before a thought hit you.

--flashback--

“Solar! Where are you taking me?” An 11-year-old you asked, giggling softly as Solar pulled your hand as the two of you walked into the woods of Rintis Island (A/N: Just… Imagine Rintis Island has one… ^^’).

“It’s a secret (y/n)! You just gotta wait for it.” Solar playfully said, turning to face you with a smile. Though, you couldn’t see it…

Because you were blindfolded.

You playfully pouted but giggled as he continued to pull your hand towards God-knows-where he’s going.

“Alright, I trust.” The two of you continued to walk in the woods, giggles and laughter filling the quiet environment. Though, Solar stopped after about 5 minutes of walking and lets go of your hand.

“Okay, we’re here!” He happily said, walking behind you to take off that blindfold. You smiled though a blush made its way to your cheeks as you could feel his body heat behind you.

“Where are we, exactly?” You asked as you felt the blindfold loose. You blinked and looked up, only to have your jaw slightly hanging in awe.

Right infront of you must’ve been the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. The two of you were standing on a hill where stars were seen through the clear sky night.

Well, he did drag you out of your bed, without your sister knowing, saying that he wanted to show something ‘awesome’ to you.

And this was awesome.

“Solar… This…this is…”

“Beautiful? Yeah, I thought it was too when I first found this place.” Solar said, walking towards the edge and took a seat at it, his feet dangling. You followed his lead and sat right next to him, smiling as you looked up at the starry night.

“How did you even manage to find this place?” The brunette chuckled as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the stars as well.

“Well, I was just walking and then I found this place by accident. And since it was really pretty, I wanted to show it to you too.” He grinned at you, which you closed-eye smile back.

“It’s amazing, Solar!”

“Yeah… And I think-”

“That we should make this our official secret hangout1 Just the two of us!” You cut him off, happily smiling as you looked at him.

“Hey!I was gonna say that!” He playfully pushed your shoulder before you pushed his in return.

“Well, you were too slow!”

“Okay. This place is officially our secret hangout!”

--end of flashback--

You shot your eyes open as you pushed yourself off of the wall that you were leaning against, running towards the place that you used to go when you were younger with Solar.

Of course! Please, let him be there…You silently prayed.

~~~

“Solar!” Said boy turned around when he heard his name being called, but soon faced the sky again, avoiding your eyes.

“Solar! Why did you run away?” You asked, panting before you took a seat next to the element. Though, he didn’t reply to your question, instead he kept his gaze towards the constellation up above him. You raised an eyebrow at his quiet behavior, looking at him suspiciously.

Now that you think of it… Solar’s been quiet lately… A little too quiet.

“Solar?”

“…” What’s his problem? He’s kinda being a jerk right now, you thought before huffing your cheeks.

Sheesh, and I went through all that trouble, looking for him just so he can be a jerk! Shaking your head, you got up which earned Solar’s attention as he looked at you.

“Sheesh Solar. You shouldn’t be a jerk after everyone was worried sick about you. Especially me. And since you’re okay, I guess I’ll be going home.” You started to turn on your heel, ready to leave him until you felt a hand on your wrist. Looking back, you saw that it was Solar, with a sad face as he looked into your eyes.

You were about to tell him to let you go, instead a surprised yelp escaped your lips as he pulled you into his chest, hugging you firmly.

“……I’m sorry (y/n)… I didn’t mean to make you worry…”He said, his voice almost breaking. Feeling slightly guilty, okay maybe REALLY guilty, you hugged him back as he had his face buried in your hair… which kinda smelled like lavender (A/n: xD I just have to do that xP).

“Will you tell me what’s wrong?” You finally asked, breaking the silence that was around you for 5 minutes.

“I… I guess I got jealous when you always talk to Wind lately… I guess, my emotions got the better of me…” You raised an eyebrow as you heard him out. Somehow, your gut’s telling you that there’s more to this than just that.

“What I’m saying (y/n)… I love you.” He said, moving away from the hug and sweetly kissed you. You widen your eyes, but kissed back anyway, cupping his face. You two pulled apart for air, your hands still cupping his face as you looked into his eyes.

“You were jealous because I’m spending more time with Wind? That’s just silly Solar, but I have something to tell you too… I… I love you too, and it’s been awhile.” You blushed, though smiled as you kissed his cheek. He blushed too before pulling you into another kiss.

“So, does this mean we’re official?” He asked, breaking the kiss for the second time. Smiling, you nodded your head as you held his hand in yours.

“Yes, yes we are.” He grinned before kissing your red cheek. You smiled, walking back to your homes, hand in hand with him.

THE END!!! xD

~Written by yours truly, Na Diablo.
~I don’t own BBB characters or plot (well, except the hill thing).
~I don’t own you or your sister.
~I only own the story plot, and Boboiboy characters OOCness.

Okay, Solar’s finally done! I actually had writer’s block with his, but thanks to Irene Jung, my BFF, I finally manage to do it! So, the concept of this one-shot is kinda like her idea, combine with mine abit, so story credits belongs to her and me!

Oh yeah, sorry if it’s lame, as usual ^^’ And if it’s lame, just blame it on me since I’m the writer ^^’