Requests?

Hello everyone. Yes, I know this ain't a BBB X Reader chap, and I know I barely did anything on this and it's probably already in a pile of dust if this was ever a real book.

But I'm just making this small chap announcement that yes, I do requests and yes, they are open.

But the downside of it is that I'll probably update super late because I still have exams this week (till December 5th because it's SPM, kinda a graduation exam thingamajig in Malaysia) so yeah, probably gonna update on random occasions. But I'll be continuing this book, along with a lot more books on my Q account and especially planning to re-write my original book, The Secrets of The Diablos (basically kinda crossovers with the Marvel Universe with some minor to major changes in the first and second book).

But I will keep writing Elemental Witch: The Ice Sorceress, Elemental Witch: Galactic Adventures, Unexpected Twist and probably do some random one shots.

Anyway, that's all peeps. Peace out and have a wonderful snowy December ✌

PS: Also, there's gonna be a reader X Boboiboy Lunar/Dark and also reader X Boboiboy Metal based on some fanarts I found online (Boboiboy Metal by someone named azro.azizah on DA so yeahhhh)

------

2020 Edit: Sorry guys, requests are closed for the BBB Fandom, but I'll probably write a few of them in the new book that'll come out after I find motivation and a stable time to write them. Anyway, thanks again for reading this book and I'll see you guys in the next book!

P.S: Also I'm mostly focused on my book The Secrets of a Demon so if you wanna check it out, you can head over to my profile and read it. Any support is highly appreciated ❤ Nanie out!