Thank You Guys

I know this isn't a BBB chapter update and I know you guys might be disappointed about that, but I really needed to say this.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Thank you guys for the 7k views.

Thank you for the 161 votes.

Thank you for the great comments.

Thank you for making this story #47 in #monsta.

And THANK YOU FOR EVEN TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS BOOK AND AHHH BE SO PATIENT WITH ME 😭💞

I know there was barely even an update for this book in 2019 due to me being busy with my life (college mainly) and also healing, but seriously, I look at Wattpad everyday and I'm always so happy to see that you guys enjoyed this no matter how cringe worthy this book is.

I'm so happy and grateful for having you guys, ahhh THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! 💞💘💓

Sadly, there's also some bad news. I might discontinue this book/ending it for good. I kinda lost my love for this cartoon, instead grew my love for games and other cartoons like Assassin's Creed, The Walking Dead (TellTale), Charlotte, The Legend of Korra, TMNT (2012) and a lot more and my head is so full with story ideas for them either one-shots or a full out whole book.

Also for you guys to know, I have 2 YouTube channels, one is my main account (Nicholas) which is for gaming (link for the game I'm currently playing and recording: https://youtu.be/lQiiXg9qECM) and the other (IcyGames) for MMDs, everything artsy and idiotic edits I might make (this is really my favorite MMD I've ever made: https://youtu.be/hePNWBwf7n4).

And then there's also me trying to rewrite my book, The Secrets of A Demon (TSAD), previously known as The Secrets of The Diablos (TSOTD) and writing my first Malay novel-ish story, Behind These Eyes.

I'm sorry guys 😔

But!

But I might make a new book for BoBoiBoy! And it will include the fusion versions of him from BBBTM2 which I love sooooo much and I think they all deserve a book where they're all free from my cringiness. So I guess it'll be a new beginning for this book in the future and I'm really hoping I'll manage to be a more productive author by then. ❤💞

Anyway, it's 3AM now and my head is really fuzzy to even say anything else but again thank you again everyone for everything!

Anyway peace out guys and let's hope 2020 brings a lot of changes/happiness to everyone! ❤💞

Na Diablo aka Nanie, out!

-----

P.S: Yes guys, that's my 2019 look and hand drawn just a few minutes before I wrote this chapter so yeap, enjoy the ugly-bum creation I have created 😂