Herbology and Potions [BOBOIBOY GALAXY AU]

Hey guys! Na Diablo here! So as you can see in the title, this is actually an AU of Boboiboy, where he is a wizard and Reader-chan’s a witch, along with the rest of the gang (Fang, Yaya, Ying, Gopal). They all go to the same witchcraft high school, Klousonia, Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry and technically, nobody except their friends and family knows that they’re witches/wizards. Sooooo, on with the story! Wait a sec… I feel like I’m forgetting something… Oh yeah!

Quick summary: Reader is partnered with Thorn for her Herbology class, while Thorn is partnered with Reader in their Potion making class. Both are 15-ish. Okay on with the story. ^^

~~~

You don’t actually get this.

Your Herbology teacher, Josephine Rex, had assigned you to do a botany project with a classmate as she demonstrate how to… what was it again?

Oh right… how to re-pot a Mandrake.

And right now, your partner – who just so happens to be your crush – Thorn was holding the Mandrake’s leafing-ish head as he made sure his earmuffs were secure with his other hand.

Honestly, you wanted to do this yourself, but he volunteered and had got to the plant before you did.

And you also have a crush with Boboioboy Thorn for awhile now, that you just agree to let him repot the Mandrake, which screams could kill a person. Fortunately, these Mandrakes weren’t fully grown yet, so they-

“As there Mandrakes are still premature, their screams will only knock you out cold.” Ms. Rex said. All of you nodded your heads in understanding as the 20 years old professor demonstrates.

“First of all, grip your Mandrake tightly, so it won’t slip. Then you PULL it out sharp and quick!” She said, pulling out the plant with force and quick. It screeched, which caused all of you to cover your earmuffs.

Now you remember why you weren’t fond of herbology… It just didn’t suit you for some reason. Unlike Thorn, he’s a gifted herbologist!

You looked at Thorn who had one eye closed as he watched the Mandrake as it screams. Well, most of you could still hear it, though not directly since it was muffled by the muffs.

“You see? Then place them in another pot and soil it so it won’t get cold.” Your professor continued, soiling the plant as its screams faded… slightly. Once she was done, Ms. Rex turned to look at all of you with a small smile.

“Okay! Now you give it a try!” With that, some students in your class started pulling out the Mandrakes, revealing different sizes of the humanoid plants while their partners took the pots next to them.

You quickly took a pot and placed it infront of you just as Thorn placed the Mandrake in it. The two of you then proceeded to soil the plant, making slight contact with your shoulders which made both of you to blush slightly.

“Ohh~ Romance in class~” One of your classmates, Cosmo Adams whistled, laughing with the rest of his friends until his Mandrake bit his hand.

“Ow!”

“Now pay attention to your Mandrake, Mr. Adams because they can also bite.” Ms. Rex said, smirking just the slightest as Cosmo pulled his bitten hand away while you snickered.

Heh, serves him right.

~~~

Ha! Now this is my specialty! You happily thought to yourself as you smirked, facing the front of your Potion class. Well, you were in the back of the dim-lit room but you preferred it that way so no one can disturb you and (bf/n).

“Alright class! Listen up!” Alastair Shade, your potion professor, called, gaining your class’ attention. All of them faced the front of the class, ready to hear him.

“Now today, we’ll be making Draught of Living Death! And whoever gets it done in two hours or less will earn themselves a month’s without homework!” Your classmates cheered, though Mr. Shade, or Professor Shade, held up a finger, silencing the class.

“But… there’s a catch. You’ll be partnered in two for making this draught, as it is an advanced potion as most of you know. And I’ll decide the partners.” ‘Aww’s were heard from the students, while you rolled your eyes.

Pfft. I could get this done in a split second if I didn’t have a partner. You thought to yourself as Professor Shade began to call the names and their partners.

You were from a family who are specialist in potion making, so it’s no wonder you have a passion for this than anyone else, and you could even manages to make a portion far more advanced than this draught.

“Alright! Yaya and Gopal, Ying and Fang!”

“WHAT?!?!” The four teenagers exclaimed, surprised. I mean, who wouldn’t since your professor is pairing the most incompatible students together? Although, he smiled as he continued to read the names.

“Cosmo Adams and (bf/n) (bf/l/n).”

“Ahhhh~! I’m with that guy? I feel like I wanna kill myself…” Your (blonde/brunette/ravenette/whatever hair color) friend said, facepalming herself. You patted her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

“Lola Silver and Randy Cane! …” He continued. You intently listen to the names, wondering when you’re name will-

“And finally, (y/n) (l/n) and Boboioby Thorn! Alright, now get moving! And turn to page 20 of your books for the recipe! And if you and your partner gets it right, both of you will have no homework! Alright! Your time… starts… NOW!” You watched as (bf/n) left your table to go to Cosmo’s while Thorn quickly walked towards you.

“H-hey, (y/n). I guess we’re partners again.” You smiled shyly as you moved some of your bangs away from your eyes, before you started looking for the page.

“Y-yeah… I guess…… Umm, Thorn? Could you please hand me that Sopophorous bean and silver dagger?” Said boy looked at you with a raised eyebrow as he handed you the items, while he added Infusion of Wormwood and the asphodel  powdered root into a pot.

“Isn’t it supposed to be cut instead?”

“No, it’s supposed to be crushed. It’s more efficient.” You simply replied as you continued to do just that while Thorn looked at you.

~~~timeskip an hour later~~~

“Okay, we’re done.” You simply said, dusting your hands in satisfaction. Thorn raised an eyebrow at you as he nervously chuckled.

“A-are you sure? Because we didn’t actually followed the instructions exactly.” You closed-eyed smile at him as you folded both your hands infront of your chest.

“Trust me! I’m an expert in potions as you’re an expert in herbology.” You then blushed as you realized that you had complimented him as he blushed in returned while rubbing the back of his head.

“T-thanks (y/n).” You didn’t trust your voice, which resulted for you to just nod your head. Two hours later, your professor started walking towards one table at a time, testing their draughts that all just backfired. A moment later, Professor Shade came towards your table after the others failed and placed a petal in your draught, which turned pale.

“I’m impressed Miss (l/n). You’re never a disappointment when it comes to potions, just like your mother. And as you and Thorn are the only pair to do this in less than two hours, you both deserve that reward.”

Yes!! You internally shouted in happiness as you smiled.

“Thank you Professor!”

~~~

“(Y/N)! Wait up!” You turned around to see Thorn running after you. You then turned towards (bf/n), smiling at her.

“Hey, I’ll see you at our room, ‘kay?” She nodded her head before leaving just as Thorn came to you, panting for air.

“Yes Thorn? Is there anything I can help you?” He looked at you, smiling as he straightens up before he pulled you for a kiss. You widen your eyes in surprise as you felt something in your hand.

Thorn broke the kiss, smiling as he looked at your still shocked expression.

“I actually love you, (y/n) and I was hoping you would be my girlfriend?” You blinked trice, processing what he just said before looking into your hand to see a (f/c) (f/ flower) in it. Smiling, you looked up at Thorn and pecked his lips.

“Sure, herbologist Thorn.”

“Thanks, potion expert (y/n).” He kissed your cheek before intertwining his hands with yours and walked you back to your shared room with (bf/n).

THE END!! xD

~Written by Na Diablo.
~I don’t own BBB characters.
~I don’t own Harry Potter inserts in here.
~I don’t own you.
~ I only the story plot (except the Harry Potter inserts, but I changed it abit), the teachers, the other character, the school’s name and BBB character’s OOCness.

Inspired while watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince xD
Dedicated for Boboiboy Thorn lovers out there X3 xD
Hope you enjoy!
Na Diablo OUT!