Perfect Picture [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

Quick summary: Reader doesn’t know what to draw for her art class until Lightning (kinda) helped her out. Both are 15-ish.

~.~.~.~.

This was stupid.

You, (y/n) (l/n), were sitting at one of the tables at Tok Aba’s Cocoa Shop…

With your drawing equipment... The table was full of your pencils, erasers, pens and highlights, anything that counts for drawing.

And you were just sitting there, looking at the horizon, with your left hand supporting your cheek while twirling the pencil in your other hand, thinking of the perfect scenery, object, something that you could draw.

All because your art teacher, Mrs. Roxanne Belliveau had assigned you to draw something that you felt attached to for your art class.

Well, you weren’t the talented person in your art class… which was a lie because your drawings were marvelous, as Mrs. Belliveau puts it, but being the humble person you are, you thought your arts were ‘okay’.

But, how you like to kill yourself right now, because you had no idea what to draw. Sure, you loved your family; your parents, big brother and sister, you loved your cat, (c/n) and you love every single thing in this world but to choose just one of those things was torture for you. There’s a list to choose from, and it’s already making your head feel dizzy…

“Here you go. One Special Ice Chocolate and Chocolate Cake.” Tok Aba’s grandson/local superhero, Boboiboy said. Though, there was something different about him… Wait a sec…

That’s not Boboiboy…

That’s Lightning…

One of Boboiboy’s doubles…

“Ohh… uhh… T-thanks.” You stuttered as the yellow attired boy nodded his head before he continued to deliver the other orders. You then proceeded to blush at the stupidity you just did, before taking a sip of the iced drink.

Off all the things… Why did your order have to be delivered by Lightning and you just had to stuttered? Maybe it’s because the mega huge crush you had with him since you were 11…

You even live near his house, after your parents had to move because of business. But they already assured you that it was the last time that you need to transfer to a different school because of their career. Sure, you weren’t happy at first, but that changed 100% after you first saw Boboiboy, especially his lightning form.

And after being saved by the lightning elemental from a kidnapping attempt (your parents were CEOs, so you were bound to get kidnapped one way or another), you fell in love with him. Buuuuuuuut… you never told him your feelings, because;

1. He was always so serious,

And,

2. You never actually had a chance to face him yourself when you wanna say it.

So that resolves you to scream inside your head if Lightning ever talks to you. Luckily, you manage to keep your cool whenever you’re around him.

Unfortunately, not this time…

Because you just had to stuttered…

But seeing Lightning gives you an idea with your art project. You then instantly twirled the pencil downright so you can draw and started sketching…

~~~

Done! You happily thought to yourself as you marveled your drawing…

Of Boboiboy Lightning…

Sitting on a rock, on a hill, looking at the horizon with a smirk and his blades were right next to him.

You didn’t know where this idea came from, but it just did when you saw your crush.

And the drawing was perfect; the tones, the coloring, the lighting, the pose, everything! Though, you thought Lightning himself was the most perfect drawing that you had drew that you…

“Is that me?” You felt your blood run cold as you instantly flipped the paper so it faced the table, hiding it from its inspiration…

Lightning himself…

“Uhh… NO!” You quickly answered before you turned to face him, smiling nervously. Ohh, why did Irony have to be so cruel… or was it Destiny?

Lightning looked at you with a serious face, which meant he’s not buying your lie and the fact that he already saw it.

“Really?” You nodded feverously before you felt a gush of wind… which could only mean one thing…

“Wind! Give that back!” You yelled after the blue clothed boy, Boboiboy Wind, who was, technically, flying away from you.

“No way! I wanna see this! Gopal, look at this!” You felt your world going upside down when the cheerful element showed your drawing to his best friend, which he grinned in respond when he saw it.

“Ohhh~ Looks like someone has a crush!” Okay, that’s it.

“GIVE THAT BACK!!” You yelled as you chased the two. They yelled in surprise and ran away, out of your wrath. Though, after you chased the two for a good 5 miles away from the cocoa shop, you gave up because the two had magically disappeared. Sighing, you walked back towards your home until…

“Wait a sec… Aww man!” You groaned as you looked back, remembering that you left your art equipment behind. You had two choices right now.

1. Go back, face the embarrassment that Wind and Gopal had caused upon you and take your stuff,

Or,

2. Go straight home now and come back tomorrow to the shop once Boboiboy went to make some deliveries.

Considering that Earth, Wind and Gopal might make fun of your crush… well, just Wind and Gopal, you choose the second choice. Sighing again, you continued to walk back home until you felt someone tapping your shoulder.

“(y/n)?” You yelped in surprise until you saw that it was only Lightning that you calmed yourself. Though, your face was blushing like a ripe tomato right now.

“Y-yes L-Lightning?” You asked, though mentally kicked yourself. Again with the stuttering?! This just got to stop!

“You left this.” He said, handing you your bag that was filled with your art equipment inside. You stared at it for awhile before slowly reaching towards it. Although, your hand s did made contact with Lightning’s, which made both of you blush.

“T-thanks.”

“And I got this back for you.” He continued, handing you your drawing of him. Blushing again, you took the drawing from his hand and looked down, playing with the hem of your (f/c) jacket while he rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly.

Damn you Irony… You silently thought to yourself just as Lightning cleared his troat.

“T-that’s a great drawing.” He complimented, which you smiled as you tucked a strand of (h/c) behind your ear.

“R-really? Thanks…It’s for my art class… Mrs. Belliveau had us to draw something or someone that we feel attached to…” You mumbled out the last sentence, hoping he didn’t hear you.

But he did.

“And you choose me? Why?” Okay, now you really feel like you want to kill yourself right now, but you answered his question anyway.

“Be…because… It’s because… IloveyouLightning!” You said it so fast, Lightning had to double check his hearing while you continued to blush.

“You…love…me?” Nodding your head, you yelped in surprise when you felt something on your lips… oh wait, it’s just Lightning kissing you…

Wait WHAT?!

Lightning’s kissing me?! You thought to yourself, surprised but soon closed your eyes too and kissed him, wrapping your hands around his neck while he wrapped his around your waist.

The kiss felt like heaven. You felt internal happiness. You finally got your dream come true; having your first kiss by your crush and if he’s kissing you, that means he likes you too, right?

The two of you kissed for about 3 minutes before parting for air, Lightning smirking down at you.

“I love you too, (y/n). And I always wanted to do that.” Giggling, you kissed him again before resting your forehead against his, smiling.

“Me too. And I think this is the perfect picture for us, even more perfect than that drawing.” He chuckled before cupping your face while looking into your (e/c) eyes and you staring into his doe brown ones.

“Be my girlfriend?”

“A thousand times yes.”

~~EXTENDED ENDING~~~

“Hehehe, this will be great blackmail if Lightning ever tries to kill us!” Gopal said with an evil chuckle, looking at the scene of you two having a sweet moment.

“Hehehe, awesome.” Wind joined in, only he had a mischievous chuckle as he looked at the perfect blackmail for his double.

OKAY, THE END GUYS!! xD

~Written by Na Diablo.
~I don’t own any Boboiboy characters.
~I don’t own you.
~I own the story plot only… and the title, and Roxanne Belliveau too.
~This takes place in the Boboiboy Galaxy universe.

~Inspired when I recently started drawing anime… tomboys to be exact.

Na Diablo here. I can't believe this. It's a Friday night-ish, like 2 in the morning and I'm up here, writing this one-shot. Just bare with the title, 'kay guys? I thought all of it myself, no copying. Okay, bye now and goodnight for now.

Na Diablo, OUT!