Intrigue by Her [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

So this is a request by Kaoru_Kobayashi and yes, the title is crap like freak and possibly the story too cause I'm trying new ending writing styles (since most of my previous ones are basically the "none-realistic happy ending" -.-"") so yeah. If you don't enjoy, leave a comment and I'll try to make a new one (maybe)

Also, sorry if it's not like what you hoped for;; I tried
               ■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Boboiboy x Emotionless!Reader

Being emotionless doesn’t makes you weird, it’s just who you are.

Boboiboy watched. His eyes were transfixed on the girl a few feet away from him, watching as she sat down under the tree, a book in hand. The book itself seemed old, thick and covered in black leather. He tilted his head, curious if what the book could be, although his gaze was suddenly blocked by a familiar green and yellow clothed body.

“Dey! Boboiboy! Did you hear me?” Gopal asked, staring down at his friend, hands on his hips. The brunette blinked a couple of times before he gave a sheepish grin, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

“U-uh yeah!”

“Then what was I saying?” The tanned male asked, an eyebrow raised skeptically. He wanted to test his best friend to see if he really were listening to what he was saying.

Which obviously, he didn’t.

“U-uhh, well, you were talking about errr,” Boboiboy trailed off, unable to find words to make up what his friend was probably saying. Defeated, he gave out a sheepish chuckle, once again rubbing the back of his head as he gave a sheepish apology, “Sorry.”

“Dey! Don’t space out next time! What were you looking at anyway?” Gopal turned his head to where Boboiboy was focused on, before his eyes went wide. Instantly, he sat back at his seat, cowering behind Fang as he shivered in fear. “Boboiboy, don’t tell me you like her?”

“What’s so wrong if he does?” Ying, who watched them both the whole time asked, giving a skeptical look as well. Beside her was Yaya, her best friend and also competitive rival in studies (A/N-N yeah, I said that lol) who gave a curious look due to their older friend’s behavior.

“Don’t you guys know? She’s (f/n) (l/n)! Everyone’s scared of he,” to this, everyone in the group, Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya and Ying, raised a brow, confusion clearly evident on their faces. Fang turned his gaze to look at the lonely girl under the tree, munching on his doughnut before he broke the momentary silence.

“Why? She doesn’t look so scary to me.”

“But no one ever sees her smile! Or laugh, or cry! Like she doesn’t have any emotion! She always have that face, and whenever someone talks to her, they say it’s like they didn’t exist whenever they’re around her!” Ying, upon hearing this, facepalmed herself before looking back at the tanned male.

“Haiya Gopal, isn’t that over exaggerating?”  He shook his head as he hid behind Fang more, to which he eventually get smacked by the boy. Rubbing his head, he continued on with his tale.

“They’re rumors about her too! See that black book sees holding? They say she studies dark magic, and if you look in her eyes, you’ll end up seeing the underworld! And there’s another rumor that she beaten up people and they all ended up in the hospital! And then-“

“Ish Gopal! Don’t judge people just because of rumors!” Yaya cut him off, crossing her arms as she glared at him. Gopal gulped as he saw her look, before he continued to speak once again, this time in a whisper.

“Okay okay! But don’t you guys think it’s weird? She’s in the same class as us, but she never greets us. She never smiles too whenever one of our classmates talk to her! And she stays far away from everyone with that book of hers. I’m telling you, those rumors might be true!” As the four of the teenagers began to bicker, Boboiboy once again focused his gaze on the girl

(f/n) (l/n), he simply thought. As if on cue, the (h/c) girl raised her head up from her book before she turned her gaze towards him. The two locked eyes, and although the brunette couldn’t quite see, but he saw a glint of (e/c) in her eyes that played no emotion.

It felt like forever that they looked into each other eyes, and with every passing second, Boboiboy felt as if he were drawn to her by in invisible force. But as the school bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, the (h/c) girl broke the eye contact. She swiftly stood up, holding her book close to her chest before disappearing into the halls of Rintis High.

Still in a slight daze, Boboiboy watched her figure disappear. One thing for sure now, was that he’s intrigue by her. And he would do everything he can to know the truth about the girl.

The emotionless girl of Rintis High, (f/n) (l/n).

                 ■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

~ Crappy story goes to me, Na Diablo -..-""

~ I don't own you

~ I don't own Boboiboy and the characters involved

~ And I don't own any the pics

~ Everything belongs to their rightful owners.