Savior [BOBOIBOY GALAXY UNIVERSE]

Quick summary: The whole world is under a zombie attack and barely anyone survived. The people of Rintis Island takes cover at Adu Du's lair and are under the protection of Boboiboy and his friends.... All except one person who's scavenging for survival. Both are 15-ish.

~.~.~.~

Unbelievable.

It was seriously unbelievable.

The whole world is under attack...

By none other...

Than zombies...

I mean, zombies usually exist in movies and cartoons, right? But now, you're beginning to doubt that...

Since you're scavenging the once cheerful and busy streets of Rintis Island, with a baseball bat in your hand, just for food...

Alone...

Everyone in your family had either turned into zombies or were eaten by the things when the first wave hit just a few hours ago.

--flashback--

It all started out just as a normal day, usual stuff and you were with your dad at the park, enjoying the peaceful morning. But then, it all went wrong when a man suddenly fainted in the middle of the park.

Everyone who saw that went to go and maybe help the guy, including your dad while you stayed at the ice cream stand the two of you were buying from, but then the guy suddenly got up and his face was like a zombie's.

Everyone, who gathered around him backed away, but the zombie-like man grabbed the one nearest to him and bit his neck. And just like in the movies, the bitten man turned into a zombie in mere seconds, before grabbing a woman and so on.

You had your eyes widen, shock as the park was filled with screams of fear, though you had heard one voice... the only voice that you loved.

(Y/N)!! RUN!!!" Your dad yelled, before he was bitten, turning into a zombie too.

"DAD, NO!!" You were able to scream out. You couldn't believe it. It's gotta be a dream right? Your dad, turning into a zombie? It must be some sick joke that your mind was playing at you.

You pinched yourself, hard until you felt pain before looking up... only to see that they really WERE zombies.

You felt you wanted to cry, but held back the tears and started running. You ran, not looking back even once, even if you heard screams, until you came safely to your home. Since your dad had the house keys, you started to climb up the tree near your room, jumping from it and opened the windowpane before locking it from inside.

I guess that's what you get for often going to the gym and climbing trees in your free time, heck for even being a tomboy. You quickly went into every bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, even your basement to close every door, every window that the zombies could possible go through. And, acting smart too, you closed the curtains just so they couldn't see you.

And once all that was settled, you turned on the TV and watched the news...

Only finding out that the whole world was in a zombie apocalypse...

Following your instincts, you ran for your room and grabbed the baseball bat the you used to play baseball with your dad... used... before you quickly went back into the living room, sitting on the couch, closing the TV and was ready for anything as you heard screams of horror outside...

--end of flashback--

Since then, you were cut off of the world. You didn't know if there were any survivors out there, you thought that everyone already became zombies, if not then they're zombie meat.

And you thought that Fang became a zombie too...

You were actually pretty upset when you thought about it; you two were best friends after all. Hell, it took quite some serious patient to befriend the dark-haired boy, but eventually you managed to surpass that and maybe something even more.

But now...

You weren't even sure if he was alive, turned into a zombie or maybe into zombie food...

You snapped back to reality when you heard some noises in the dark alley you were. You turned your attention to it, and watched from a distance of what it could be, only to be relief that it was only a cat.

Goddammit (y/n), get a hold of yourself! You mentally scolded as you looked around before quietly but quickly walked through the alley, wanting to get to the grocery store as fast as possible so you could get your necessary things.

He's probably gone by now...

Meanwhile...

"Is there anyone else out there, Computer?" Fang asked the computer, which showed some calculations.

"Scanning..."

"There's no one out there Fang! We're the only survivors left!" Adu Du said, rather angrily towards the dark-haired male. Said male glared at the square-headed alien before grunting.

"As much as I hate to say it Fang, but...Adu Du's right. We're the only survivors of Rintis Island that's left along with the other people." Boboiboy tried talking to his friend but the latter shook his head.

"I know there are more survivors... I have a feeling of it."

"Dey, is it a feeling or maybe you just wanted to find your girlfriend?" Gopal had said, eating a cookie that he had turned. A tick appeared on Fang's head but he tried not to show it, instead clutched his fists in anger.

"Shut up Gopal!"

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about Gopal?" Boboiboy asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at his plumped, tanned friend. Gopal sheepishly smiled as he looked at the dino capped boy.

"You don't know? Fang actually likes (y/n) more than a friend~" Fang gritted his teeth as he turned to face Gopal, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Shut up Go-"

"Scanning complete... Boss, there's someone in the grocery store just a few blocks away." Computer said which everyone was surprise to hear. Instantly, Adu Du went to his Computer and started to type on the keyboard, before an image of you entering the store with the bat.

"H-how is that even possible?!" Adu Du exclaimed, shocked to even see another survivor who's out there, ready to face the zombies with her bat. Fang shook hie head before running out of the lair, Boboiboy calling out to him.

"Fang! Wait!"

I can't wait Boboiboy... I can't lose her again... (y/n)...

~~~

... Dammit... You thought as you hid behind the counter, being as quiet as ever.

Why?

Because there were zombies...

5 of them to be exact.

You had only been in the store for less than 30 minutes before you heard their dead moans nearby. You quickly hid behind the counter, your bat being tightly grip in your hands as you slightly looked to the side (A/N: You know, like what spies would do at a corner thing).

Why is it always the grocery store that zombies like to go? Why can't it be somewhere else? You thought, mentally sighing as you looked around, searching for something that could be a distraction.

Luckily, you found an empty can just a few feet away from you. You smirked to yourself as you swiftly reached out to it before inspecting the can.

Perfect. You thought before slightly looking up. The zombies had their back turned towards you, which gave you the opportunity to use the plan you had in mind.

Here goes nothing. You thought, praying that you could make this. Fortunately, thanks to you playing games and with your sporty life, you managed to throw the can away from the door. It bounced off of the window, catching the zombie's attention as they quickly ran towards it.

Taking the chance, you ran for the door, the bat still in your right hand as your satchel was bouncing behind your back. Though, just as you stepped foot out of the door, the zombies noticed you, thus started running after you.

Gahh, goddammit! You angrily thought as you ran like Hell. You gotta save yourself! Though, as you passed by the streets, more zombies started running after you and increasing with every passing minute.

Aww, great... You bitterly thought as you slightly looked behind you to see a hoard of zombies chasing after you. You turned your attention back infront, jumping over some trash bins and scattering them just so you can stall them.

Eventually, you turned into an alley...

Only to be met with a dead end...

"Well, looks like I got to fight my way out." You mumbled, holding the bat as you got into a fighting stance. The zombies came and looked... hungry.

Just as the first zombie was about to attack you, a very familiar shadow hand had caught it and threw it far away from you. Soon, fingers made of shadows attacked them, before throwing them away from you, revealing your savior.

"Fang?!" You shouted, shocked and happiness mixed together at the sight of the dark-haired male. He slightly smiled before running up to you, pulling you into a hug,

"I thought you were gone, (y/n)." You happily returned his hug, letting go of the bat and buried your face in his chest.

"I thought you were gone... Where have you been all this time?" You looked up into his reddish-brown eyes behind his glasses as you cupped his face in your hands. He held on to them, falling into your touch as he looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"Me, Boboiboy and the gang were with Adu Du. He helped us, along with the others."

"Others? You mean there are more?" Smiling, Fang nodded before moving your hands from his face, holding them gently.

"How did you survive the first wave? If you're alive then your dad's-"

"He's a zombie... He got bitten during... the first wave... I'm alone." Fang's eyes widen at this before his gaze softens, cupping your cheek in one hand.

"Then come with me, to the shelter. We'll be safe there. Please, for me?" You looked down, thinking about it before you felt something on your lips. Looking up, you were surprised to see that Fang was kissing you, his eyes close. Shrugging, you kissed him back before you two parted after a minute.

"I'll come Fang. I love you."

"I love you too."

THE END!!

~Written by Na Diablo
~I don't own you or your dad.
~I don't own Boboiboy characters.
~I only own the plot, and characters OOCness.

Okay, Na here. So this has been in my head for awhile now, and I wanted to be the first to make a Fang x Reader one-shot. And yeah, I think this is crap because of... I dunno, everything -_-

Whatever, hope you guys enjoyed it!

Na OUT!