Mal And Evie Meet Lonnie

I'm in Mal and Evie's dorm with those two, Jen, Margaret and Ming. Me, Margaret and Ming flip a coin and each side represents something each round. Let's say that heads is me and tails is Ming. Margaret will flip the coin and if it lands on tails, she'll have to kiss Ming.

"Your turn, Ming." I give her the coin.

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane whines.

"Auradon." Mal says, making me, Ming and Margaret chuckle.

"M, do you like?" Evie holds up a a blue outfit.

"Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes." Mal carries on drawing.

"I know." Evie goes back to sewing.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane sits down next to Margaret as she flips the coin.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal says.

"And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one." Evie stops sewing.

"It's 'cause I don't need one, E." Mal turns to Jane. "They're a waste of time."

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie rushes over to her bag.

Map goes back to drawing. "And that is exactly what I mean."

Lonnie knocks and walks in. "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie."

"Lonnie!" Me, Margaret and Ming throw ourselves at Lonnie and we all hug.

"Is Mulan surviving living with my dad?" Ming asks. Lonnie nods. "Impressive." We sit down again.

Lonnie turns to Mal and Evie. "My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would I do that for you?" Male asks her.

"I'll pay you fifty dollars." Lonnie holds up a bag of coins.

"Good answer." Evie takes the bag. "I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights."

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool." Lonnie looks at Mal. "Like Mal's."

"Really?" Evie also looks at Mal in which Mal looks at her as well. "The split ends, too?" Evie shows Mal the bag of coins

Mal groans, rolls off her bed and grabs her spell book. "Okay...beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." Lonnie' hair grows longer and she looks in the mirror.

Evie walks up to Mal. "I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it-"

"No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it." Lonnie smiles.

"You do?" Evie looks surprised.

"It's just..." Lonnie rips her skirt. "Now I'm cool."

"Like ice." Mal looks at me, Margaret and Ming.

Jane walks up to the mirror and rips her dress. "What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!"

"How do you think my dads feel?" I ask. Everyone looks at me.

"New round!" Ming gives me the coin. "If it lands on tails, tell them." I flip the coin and it lands on tails. "Dammit!"

"What about you dads?" Mal asks, looking a bit confused.

"I'm the daughter of Timon and Pumbaa, real daughter of Viatni, and they hate that I'm rebelling because they don't want to loose me like they lost Simba to Nala." I roll my eyes. "Worst love story ever."

"It's stupid." Margaret scoffs.

"Hate it." Ming gives the coin to me.

"Penda, did you really tryout for the cheer team?" Lonnie walks over to me.

"I lost a drinking game so I had to come." I roll my eyes.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Margaret grabs our clothes, bags, me and Ming and she drags us out the door.

"Maggie, calm down." Ming chuckles. We stop at the locker room, we get change and we leg it to the Tourney field.

"You're late." Audrey puts her hands on her hips.

"Let's get this over and done with." I push past her. Audrey claps her hands and everyone looks at her.

"Let's do this, people." Audrey starts teaching us the cheer routine. It's a little boring so I get an idea. I start 'accidentally' kicking and punching people. "Stop!" Audrey walks over to me. "Will you stop hurting your teammates?"

"No." I smile. Audrey takes me to Coach Jenkins.

"Hello, Audrey." Coach Jenkins smiles.

"This girl needs a lesson on teamwork. She's energetic, but she keeps on purposely hurting her teammates." And Audrey stomps away. Jay sits down with us.

Jay's POV

I sit down with Coach Jenkins to see Penda. Wow, she looks amazing in her cheer dress.

"Hey, Jay." Penda smiles at me.

"Hey, Penda." I smile back at her.

"Jay, Penda." Coach gets our attention. "I could really use tough guys like you two. The Tourney team's a bunch of princes and the cheer team is a bunch of princesses and princes, if you know what I mean."

"Everyone could use with a Pridelander now and then. Back at home, you settle things with war. You loose you go straight to the Outlands to die. That's what I'm doing, sending them to the Outlands. I mean, why does a cheer team need prissy pink princesses and perfect princes." Penda looks at me.

"You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum". "Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you"." Jay says, making me and Coach laugh. "Where I come from, it's, "prepare to die, sucker". As my father says, "the only way to win" is to make sure everyone else loses!" Jay stands up.

"Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!" Coach Jenkins stands up to calm him down.

""You rip-" Jay gets interrupted.

"Let me explain a team." Coach looks at me as he sits Jay down. "This implies to you too."

"I know." I sigh.

Coach draws his attention back to the two of us. "Uh, it's like a family."

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time." Jay says.

"And you do not want to see me and dads. I get along better with my brother." I shiver.

"Okay, okay, um...you know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is. Different players who work together to win. Make any sense?" Coach asks us. I nod.

"Can I be the fist?" Jay asks. Coach gives him a jersey.

"Nice." I say. "Go on. Put it on." I push Jay away. Jay walks away.

"You have a brother?" Coach questions.

"He's famous in Africa, but not anywhere else." I sigh. No one knows about Bunga. Jay comes back with the jersey on. "Cool."

"I know." Jay smiles.

Margaret and Ming run over. "Penny!"

"What's up?" I stand up.

"We're going to hang out with Jordan, Melody and Lonnie. You in?" Ming hands me my bag.

"I'll pass. I'll go spend some time with the Islers." I smile at them. They smile back and walk off.