The Second Plan

We're all in Jay and Carlos's dorm for the second plan which is more thought out and more...smart than the last plan.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Mal points to a picture of the wand that she drew. "So it'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. Okay. Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." Carlos tells us.

"Perfect. Evie?" Mal looks at Evie.

"Yeah?" Evie looks at Mal.

"You will use this to take out the driver." Mal gives Evie a bottle of perfume. ,Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

"Okay." Evie takes the bottle. The boys walk away while I stare at the picture of the wand. "M? You want to break Ben's love spell?" I look down at Mal who's sitting at the table.

"Yeah. You know, for after. I don't...I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra...cruel." Mal shrugs.

Evie sits down next to her. "M?" Mal stands up and leaves. Evie stands up as well. I pull out my phone and I have a look at the photos of me, Margaret, Ming, Ben, Doug, Melody, Jordan and Lonnie. I really don't want to betray my friends and my family, but I don't know who I'll be if I don't.

I look at my favourite picture which is me, Ming and Margaret posing in front of a wall at Dunbroch at Margaret's sixteenth birthday and I start to sing. "A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening? I know It's time to say good-bye. So hard to let go. If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Ah-oh, yeah. If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be. Ah-oh, if only. Yeah. Am I crazy? Maybe it could happen, yeah. Will you still be with me when the magic wand is out? If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Ah-oh. If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be. Ah-oh. If only, yeah. If only, yeah. If only, yeah. If only, if only, if only." I feel a tear run down my cheek so I wipe it away.

"Are you okay, lioness?" Jay walks up to me.

"I'll miss my friends." I swipe the screen to a picture of me, Margaret, Ming, Doug, Ben, Melody, Jordan and Lonnie taking a selfie on Lonnie's phone when we once went to Camelot for the day.

"It's for the best. At least I'll still have you." Jay pecks my cheek. I stand up. "Going to bed?" I nod.

"I'll come with you." Evie walks over to me.

"Night, girls." Carlos smiles at us. Me and Jay hug before I head to my dorm with Evie.

"Night, E." I open my door.

"Night." Evie walks inside of hers and shuts the door. I walk into mine and do the same.

"How did it go?" Margaret asks.

"How did what go?" I look at her.

"The meeting, dummy." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay, I guess." I climb into bed.

"Promise you won't do anything bad to us two, Melody, Ben, Doug, Jordan and Lonnie when you get the wand." Ming sits up.

"I promise." I smile before I switch off the light and fall asleep.