Family Day

I'm standing next to Lonnie for Family Day to perform Be Our Guest with Ben. We're standing in the front row with Margaret and Ming next to us on the other side and the music plays.

Ben walks through us to the front. "Ma cherie Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight." We all start dancing. "And now, we invite you to relax, Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents...your dinner!"

We all start to sing. "Be our guest, be our guest. Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie, and we'll provide the rest. Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres. Why, we only live to serve. Try the grey stuff it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes."

The boys start rapping with Ben while us girls dance behind them. "They can sing, sing, sing! They can dance, dance, dance! After all, Miss, this is France! And the dinner here is never never second best!" We all throw our napkins to the side. Go on, unfold your menu. Gone on, take a glance and then you'll. Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest, guest, guest! Come on!" The boys walk off to the sides and us girls dance and sing with Ben.

I see my VK friends so I smile at them. "We tell jokes, I do tricks with my fellow candlesticks. And it's all in perfect taste that you can bet. Come on and lift your glass. You've won your own free pass to be our guest." My friends walk through the crowd. I wave to them.

Ben smiles at me. "If you're stressed, it's fine dining we suggest!"

"Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!" I pose with Margaret, Ming and Ben while smiling at Jay. He smiles back at me but Ben pulls us three girls aside for photos because we're his best friends. But first, family pictures.

I run up to my friends. "I'll be back in a minute." I stroke Dude.

"Be quick." Mal tells me. I run back to Ben.

"We better hurry up. I want to see my dads." I start getting excited.

"Oh...that was so lovely!" Belle pecks Ben's cheek.

Beast leads us to a nice spot for their family photo. "Just here?"

"Ready?" The photographer angles his camera.

"Girls..." Ming holds out her phone in front of us on Zapchat. We all smile as she takes a selfie with me and Margaret.

"Send it to me." I smile.

"Will do." Ming hugs me.

"Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend." Ben tells his parents.

"Oh!" Beast smiles.

"Yeah." Ben looks at me. "She's close friends with Penny."

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up." Belle smiles for the camera.

"Do we know your new girlfriend?" Beast asks.

"On the count of three. One, two..." The photographer gets ready to take the picture.

"Well, sort of." Ben looks Mal. "Mal!"

"Three!" The photographer takes the photo.

"Huh?" Belle seems shocked.

"Mal? Mal." Ben walks up to her.

"Penny!" Mal waves at me.

"Hey, Mal." I walk up to her and we hug.

"I wanna introduce you to my parents." Ben holds her hand.

"Ben." Mal smiles.

"This is Mal. From the island.
Belle: Mm...
Ben: My girlfriend.
Belle: Hi.
Mal: Hi.
Ben: I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch.
Beast: Of... course. Any friend of Ben's...
Mal: Um, I actually came with my friends.
Belle: Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!
Mal: Yeah, I'll go grab them.
Beast: Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?
Mal: Huh? Of course.
Ben: Game on.
Beast: Game on.
Ben: Have you played before?
Mal: No.
Ben: No? You'll be fine.
Belle: Whoa.
Carlos: Come on, dude.
Ben: Here, stand up.
Carlos: Come on, dude.
Mal: Stand here.
Carlos: Hey, get them! Hey, get them!
Jay: Nice!
Queen Leah: Hello there.
Mal: Hi.
Queen Leah: Now, have we met?
Mal: No, I don't think so. I'm new. I'm sort of like a... Transfer student.
Queen Leah: Oh, yes.
Audrey: Grammy.
Queen Leah: Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear.
Mal: "Grammy"?
Audrey: Sleeping Beauty's mother. Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap.
Queen Leah: What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?
Ben: Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?
Queen Leah: A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her.
Mal: I'm so so...
Chad: Go away! Stay away from her!
Ben: Don't do this, Chad.
Chad: What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend.
Ben: Hey, hey!
Chad: Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater.
Evie: Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?
Chad: What? Come on!
Jay: Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!
Audrey: Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!
Lonnie: Wake up. Check if he's okay.
Evie: Come on, Mal.
Ben: Guys!
Mal: Jay!
Lonnie: Chad, wake up!
Doug: Come on, Chad.
Beast: I feared something like this would happen.
Ben: This isn't their fault!
Beast: No, son. It's yours.
Ben: Mom?
Audrey: What happened?
Chad: I had this dream...
Picnic Area
Ben: