Backstreet's Back, Alright!

The room turns dark and a green cloud lands on the ground to reveal Maleficent. Everyone steps away from her.

"I'm back!" Maleficent turns to face Fairy Godmother.

"Backstreet's back, alright!" Me, Ming and Margaret sing. Good thing no one was listening.

"It can't be." Mal gasps. "Go away, mother."

Maleficent starts to laugh. "She's funny. Oh! I'm so...you're very funny." She stops laughing and points to the ground. "Here. Wand me. Chop chop."

"No!" Ben reaches out to us. Mal throws the wand to Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother waves the wand. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"Boo." Maleficent mocks her and freezes everyone. I look around us and I gasp at the sight of my family and friends. "Psych." Maleficent laughs. She looks at Beast. "Ooh." She takes off his glasses and puts one end in her mouth. 'Ooh, in another time, in another time." She puts them awkwardly on his head. "Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." She sings and grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother. "Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Maleficent pokes Fairy Godmother's nose with the wand. "Where shall we begin?" She ducks to avoid her horns getting hit my Fairy Godmother's arm. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Maleficent points the wand at Mal and Ben's ring flies onto the wand. "Perfect fit!" Mal brokenly looks at her finger. I growl under my breath and hold Jay's hand tightly. Maleficent ducks again "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!" She walks up to Ben. "Aw...falling in love is weak..." Maleficent slaps Ben's face and messes up his crown. "And ridiculous." She looks at Mal. "It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mall starts to cry.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and...years of practice being evil. You'll get there." Maleficent tells Mal.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal smiles.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent scolds at Mal.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal outstretches her arm. The wand flies into her hand. "Ha! It worked!"

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent demands.

"Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos says.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent smirks. I jump at her and pin her down.

"They're my best friends, you mess with them you mess with me, you mess with me, you mess with them, you mess with us, you better pray, psh, and run." I smirk.

"Wand!" Maleficent holds out her hand and the wand flies into her hand. "Double, double, toil and trouble; make the room burst with badder than nubble!" She points the wand at the vais and my mom appears as a human in her human clothes.

"Penda, what are you doing?" She asks me.

"Mother?" I stand up.

"Penny, she's not real." Evie tells me. I run up to my mother and we hug.

"Why are you turning against your origin?" Mother strokes my hair.

"I don't know..." I look up at her.

"I'm very disappointed in you." Mom turns into a lion. I step back and I take off my beanie and I rip my dress to show my tail. "Come with me, my daughter."