Set It Off

Me, Ming and Margaret had changed our dresses for the party and good thing as well because loud music is playing a dance outside of Beast's castle. I stand with Margaret, Ming, Mal and Evie. Uncle Pumbaa offers his hand to Ming and Uncle Timon offers his arm to Margaret. My dads are chaperoning with Bunga. The two walk away with the boys and they start dancing. Ben is carried onto the stage as Mal starts singing.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah." Mal side hugs me.

"Let's set it off. Oh, yeah." Evie smiles at me. "You can make it happen"

"Ohay, ohay hey!" Everyone shouts.

Ben smiles at me. "Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise. Write the book story of our lives. This is us taking back the night." He holds his hand out for Mal.

"Ohay, ohay." Everyone makes way for Mal.

"Break the spell, we were born this way." Mail takes his hand and stands at the other side of him. "Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say."

"Ohay, ohay." Everyone watches me strut to the steps.

"Shout 'hakuna matata' and all its ways. No worries for the rest of your days. Keep it close, it's an awesome phrase." I twirl.

"Ohay, ohay, hey!" We all clap.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free." Evie sings.

"Ooh, oh, oh." We all cheer as Bunga brings me to Mal and Ben."

"Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's ours." Evie dances with Doug.

"Ooh, oh, oh. Ohay, ohay hey." We all get into groups to dance with my partner being Bunga. "Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction. Never let it stop." We pose before dancing. "Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. You can make it happen. With everything you got, let's set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off!" Bunga leaves me for some reason. I smile once I see Jay and Carlos.

"Yo, it's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now." Carlos sits next to Jane with Jay. "I'mma make my own future, ignore the rumors. Show 'em how passion sounds." The both offer a hand to Jane who takes them.

"They all told me I should back down. Judgin' me cause of my background. Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now. I ain't goin' out like that now." Jay follows Carlos and Jane to the steps, sits down and high-fives Carlos.

"Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout." Audrey walks up to Jay but Jay walks up to me, spins me then dips me.

"We got the keys, the kingdom's ours." Me and Ben sing as I smile at Jay.

"Ooh, oh, oh." Everyone gets ready to dance again.

"Oh, yeah." Mal smiles at me. Me and Jay dance next to Ben and Mal.

"Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction. Never let it stop." Everyone poses. "Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. You can make it happen. With everything you got, let's set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off. Get ready to set it off."

"Three, two, one, uh." The DJ counts us into the dance break.

"Oh, yeah." Mal sings from her place with Ben.

"Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction. Never let it stop. Let's set it off. Oh, yeah. You can make it happen. With everything you got, let's set it off. Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off." We all bow down to Ben and Mal. "Get ready, set it off. We 'bout to set it off."

Hey, guys, just letting you know that this is my last story and I'll be moving onto a new account we're it's similar to this but different characters instead of Penda.