Planning

Lou's POV 

After Harry blew me, I couldn't help but return the favor. I'm so caught up in emotions I can't even explain how I'm feeling. Between the date and cuddling on the train and now our hookup, I am experiencing about 18 different emotions at once. 

I'm seriously still in shock that he came home with me - after just one date. And I'm even more shocked that he LITERALLY started getting naked as soon as we got into my room. I thought I wanted it bad - well it seems like Harry wanted it worse. 

I really didn't expect this from him either, especially given his inexperience. He had never even gone down on a guy before - and I seriously found it so cute when he asked me for help. Like, I told him he didn't even have to do it in the first place, but he said he wanted to. He wanted to please me.... that's so adorable. 

Hooking up with Harry is not like anything I've ever experienced before. Usually, I'm focused on the sex and the pleasure aspect of it, but not the emotional part. But with Harry, I want it all. I want to feel his lips against mine, I want to run my fingers through his hair, I want to talk to him, tell him how cute he is, how much I like him.

And when I went down on him - fuck. Fuck. 

Looking up and seeing his face - his eyes closed and his head back. Hearing the little whimpers escape from his lips. Feeling him squirm beneath my grip. 

"Come for me, Haz," I breathed, coming up for a breath. 

I continued to blow him, and it wasn't long before he did come, filling my mouth with the warm white liquid. 

I swallowed, of course. 

Now, Harry and I are both satisfied, not to mention completely worn out. Harry's lying on my chest now, and I'm playing with his hair, massaging his head and rubbing his soft curls between my fingers. 

"You're so cute, Hazzy," I coo. 

He smiles and turns towards me, his big green eyes blinking back at me. 

"You're cute too, Louis," he says with a goofy grin. 

I nod and stroke his bicep. "Haz, can I ask you something?" I say quietly. 

He nods, and I swallow thickly. Here goes fucking nothing. 

"Okay, well, I really enjoyed this date, and I was wondering if you would wanna keep seeing each other," I say. My voice comes out sort of low and warped. Well, low for me. Even my lowest tone is higher than Harry's voice. 

Harry stares at me, wrinkling his brow. "What?" he asks. 

"Um, I wanted to know if you want  to like, keep on dating," I repeat. 

Oh my god, I think to myself. He's going to say no. Fuck! 

Harry giggles, leaning in to hug me. "Oh, sorry, Lou, I literally misheard you," he laughs. "I thought you said ' do you want to keep peeing each other.'"

I start to giggle as well. Wow. Typical Harry.

"But yeah,  I would like to keep dating," he continues. "I really like you." 

"I really like you too," I reply. "And awesome. That's awesome, Harry." 

I pull him into my arms, snuggling him closely, and breathing in his beautiful floral cologne. 

**************

We only lie there for about 20 minutes, before my aunt calls saying she's coming home. Harry and I hurry to get dressed, and scurry out of the house in the nick of time. 

"That was a close one," I breathe as we round the corner. "I definitely wasn't supposed to bring a friend home."

"A friend," Harry says, raising an eyebrow. We're holding hands now, and he's swinging my arm a bit too harshly for my comfort. 

"Oh, sorry," I say, laughing a little. "A date. A sexy date."

"Only sexy?" Harry gasps. "Wow. I thought I was at least fantastically gorgeous." 

"You're that too," I reply, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. 

We continue walking until we approach the train station, and that's when the reality dawns on me that I probably won't see him again for another month, at least. I'm flying back to Chicago tomorrow, and I won't even be able to say goodbye.

"I, um, I'm gonna miss you," I say, as we climb up the stairs to the platform. "I'm going to come back to New York as soon as I finish exams." 

Harry nods, his face falling a bit as he remembers the distance. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too, Louis," he says, pulling me in for a hug. "Like a lot."

He starts to shake a bit and I realize he might be crying. I tap him on the shoulder gently. 

"Harry," I say softly. "Don't cry love." 

Harry pulls away. His cheeks are wet with tears, but he's smiling. 

"I know, I know," he sniffles. "Embarrassing. But fuck, I just had so much fun and now you have to leave."

Fuck, now I am gonna start crying too. 

"Hey," I say, wrapping my arms around his waste. The train is coming now, and all I want to do is cancel my flight to Chicago and stay here in Harry's arms forever. 

"I'm gonna be back real soon, Harry," I ensure him. "Real soon, okay? And we'll talk every day. Like always, yeah?"

Harry nods, jumping backwards a little as the train approaches. 

"Yeah," he says. "Yeah, it's just a month. We can do it."

"We can," I say. "And Harry, you're the best. The absolute best." 

He doesn't respond to that, though. Instead, he grabs me by the jaw and kisses me one last time, before striding off onto the train, his green eyes gleaming beneath the overhead lighting. 

Fuck, I think to myself. I think I'm falling for him. 

A/N: Short chapter! WE're almost to the end here. I am thinking of doing a fast forward to that month where they see each other.