Building Up

Louis' POV

"Oh My gosh," Harry giggles, as he watches the first porn video ever created playing on the screen next to him in black and white. "They're not even showing any of the good stuff."

I roll my eyes, walking into the animal exhibit where I spot a giant paper maché statue of two orangutanes fucking. "Harold, look at the animals. It shows all their dick sizes!"

Harry laughs and follows me into the next room, already in hysterics from the porn video. As I see a dimply smile appear on his face, I decide then and there that this is the best 40$ I have ever spent.

"So do you love the Museum of Sex... or?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! I love it. I love it, Louis," Harry gushes, taking a snap shot of a diagram of a horse penis.

"Maybe I'll get you something from the gift shop, then," I say, laughing and pointing at the gold plated dildo that's on display in the adjacent window.

"Stop!" Harry chuckles. "Oh my god. They have glitter lube. That sounds messy."

"It does," I laugh. I take Harry's hand, and grab his waist dramatically. "I think we should reenact that black and white porno. Where's your dress?"

Harry wriggles our of my grip and shakes his hips. "You're wearing the dress, bitch."

Giggling, we jog into the gift shop, where we proceed to laugh hysterically at every item we come across, from the mankinis to the edible condoms (how do those even protect you?). We're in our early twenties (well I am, Harry is 20) and way too old for this shit, yet we don't care.

Honestly, we never really care. When I'm with Harry, it feels like it's just me and him, and the world around us just stops for a little. At least that's how it feels to me.

Im so glad I was able to plan this date for us. I know Harry has been craving my attention, and I haven't been able to give it to him given my hectic class and study schedule. But my big exam is finally over and I can focus on what really matters now: my relationship.

"I love you Hazzie," I say, squeezing his hand. "So much so that I'm going to cover you in edible condoms and eat them all off."

Harry snorts. "Not if I do it to you first."

"Deal," I say, grabbing the package and going up to be front as if I'm going to actually buy them.

"Wait, Lou! We forgot about the bounce house," Harry says, tugging on my arm.

"Oh shit, okay let's go," I say. We drop our stuff and head to the back of the museum. But instead of a bounce house, we are met with a sign saying "Boobie Bounce House is closed today."

"Oh man!" Harry says, pushing his lips out into a pouty frown. "I really wanted to jump around on some inflatable titties today."

"I'm sorry your Dream is crushed, Harold," I say, taking his hand. "We will have to come back."

"It's okay," Harry says, laughing. "I like balls better anyways."

"Get the Fuck over here, you are so wildly appropriate..." I say pretending to scold him. I inch closer and whisper in his ear. "But i love it."

"Mm, I love it too," Harry says biting his lip. "Do you think we can have sex in the Museum of sex? It's in the name."

"I think public intercourse is illegal everywhere -- even here," I say, frowning. "But we do have a lovely flat to go back to and put all of this newly learned information to use."

"Okay, lets go then!" Harry says, tugging at my arm like a child.

"Well, we can go home now. Orrrr we can get ice cream first," I say with a smile. "I know a place that has the homemade kind. It's real close."