Growing Up

Harry's POV

It's September now. I have no idea how the summer went by so fast, but after our trip to Coney Island, the last three weeks of vacation seemed to fly by and before I knew it, Louis was on a plane back to Chicago and I was buying notebooks for my second to last semester of undergrad.

"The final year, how crazy right?" Niall asks me today as we head to our Spanish class.

"Tell me about it. Feels like just yesterday we were dorky sophomores meeting in Spanish," I reply.

"Does, doesn't it?" Niall says with a smile. "How was your summer? Wait - how was Spain? I missed you last semester!"

"Good! I hated my internship, but got to spend a lot of time with Louis this summer. Spain was great! Did some traveling. Classes were hard though," I reply excitedly.

"Sounds fantastic! I'm sure your español improved," Niall laughed. "How's Louis, good?"

"He's good, more or less, yeah," I say with a smile. "How was Ireland?"

"Good! I got an internship in Dublin this summer. It was okay, but I was mostly just there for the pubs," Niall laughed. We began to head inside the classroom, still chatting.

"Sick," I reply. "Hey, are you still going to Zayn's party this weekend?"

"You know it," Niall replied. "Bringing my own Irish whiskey though. Can't trust what shit he's gonna serve."

"Good plan," I mouth as the professor walks in.

"Hola, clase. Soy Profesora Villanueva," She says, introducing herself.

We start to go around the room and tell her our names, and I open my notebook. One more year of this shit, I think to myself. But then what do I do with my life?

As the class goes on, I try my best to pay attention, but I can't really ignore the existential crisis about future career prospects going on in my head. What the fuck am I going to after graduation? What is a Spanish degree even good for? Apparently, stacking boxes, according to Lindsay.... What city am I going to live in? Am I going to stay in New York? Or move to Chicago for Louis?

Louis. Ugh, I'm already missing Louis so much. He just left yesterday for Chicago. His semester starts a few weeks later than mine, so he stuck around for a bit to help me move my stuff into a new apartment since my lease was up on this one.

"Haz, you literally carried three boxes this entire time," Louis laughed as he finished bringing the majority of my things up the stairs.

"Sorry, Lou," I giggled. "I'll get the rest."

"Nah, I've got it, princess," Louis replied, kissing my hand.

"Fuck off," I laughed. I started to chase him down the stairs to the moving van.

"You're something else," Louis said. He was wearing a grey muscle tank with black shorts, and he was sweating a bit, clear beads collecting on his neck and beneath his fringe.

"You look hot," I purred into his ear as I grabbed another box.

"Not as hot as you," he replied.

Obviously we fucked after that. I have to fast forward through that part in my head so as not to get a boner in class. But I distinctly remember running my hands over Louis' thighs and getting incredibly hard.... fuck....

Anyways, after we finished "moving" my stuff in, Louis asked to get dinner at this new ramen place that had just opened down the street.

"This is so bloody good!" I said as I munched on a noodle.