Opening Up

A/n: Hey guys. I totally owe you an update and I'm sorry for being slow on that. I have been on vacation in Canada. Pretty cool, eh? (I am the worst, I know). I went to Toronto and Niagara Falls and it was really fun. We hiked through the falls, went sightseeing, ate tons of food (I tried poutine! it's mad good) and did a bit of shopping. I felt similar vibes to the US, but there was more French and British influence in Toronto than there is in the states. I also loved their accents. They kept saying 'sooooorry' and I found it so cute. Nowhere near as cute as British accents though. Nowhere. Near. 

Anyways, I am back from gallivanting around the Canadian territories and ready to update you all on the emotional, overly sexed up, shit storm of a relationship that is my life. Time for Larry to do things and share feelings and continue the NEVERENDING saga that is a long distance relationship (Seriously, it's been three years and I am OVER IT. ugh. - side note my bf and I are spending the whole summer together which is fab but we only have month left before we move to our separate cities. sad. cries.) OK I will stop rambling, does anyone even read these crazy notes anyways? 

Just a fair warning this is pretty fucking smutty idk i was feeling some type of way and I imagine this is how my bf thinks (HA) so leggo haha

ALSO HAPPY 8 YEARS OF ONE D IM LATE SORRY

Louis' POV 

"How is my sexy twenty two year old!" I shout as I make my way into Harry's apartment. 

"Hey, cutie! I missed you," Harry says, throwing his arms around me. He's so much taller than me, but he climbs onto me like a monkey and wraps his legs around me anyways. 

"Sorry I missed your real birthday. But we're going to celebrate all weekend," I say, setting my bag down. Harry nods, absentmindedly, and starts tugging my hand, leading me to the bedroom. 

"We sure are," he growls, straddling me on top of the bed. 

"Haz, I haven't even taken my shoes off yet," I giggle as he starts to pepper my neck with sultry kisses. 

The more he kisses me the less I care about the fact that I'm slightly sweaty from my plane ride and that I need to use the bathroom and that I totally don't have condoms. Nothing else matters right now but those big green eyes, that chiseled jaw, those sexy lips... fuck. 

I'm hard now, and Harry notices, swiftly grabbing at my pants and tugging them off. I pause for a minute and kick my sneakers off so he can get my pants off too.

Then, he works his way over to my T-shirt. I blush a little, remembering that he hasn't seen me in the past few weeks. I'm back on the night shift in the lab and I've been stress eating like crazy lately. I would go long hours without eating and then come home so hungry and tired that I didn't even care what I put in my body. 

I had already gained weight last semester and tried to lose it over the summer to no avail. The truth was, I was so burnt out from dieting for so many years. It didn't help that Harry had a sweet tooth and wanted to get crepes and pancakes all the time. 

Now, I was starting to resemble a full on dad bod, and I felt super uncomfortable with myself. 

"Don't touch my fat," I whine as I notice Harry's hand brush across my stomach. 

"Stop it," Harry says, rolling his eyes. "You're sexy."

I definitely don't believe him, as he's just saying that to be nice. He's my boyfriend after all. But I let it slide, as I honestly can't contain the pressure building in my pants any longer.

Pretty soon, Harry is undressed too and I'm sliding a finger inside him, sending him moaning like a porn star. 

"Fuckkk, Loueeee," he groans as I knuckle his prostate. "Fuck me, babe. Just fuck me."