prologue

High numbers of Grimm surrounded me as I readied my sword. Crouching down, while intensely gripping the hilt of my sword, I closed my eyes and concentrated immensely.

A surge of power had overwhelmed my body, as leaped towards every single Grimm, and precisely struck all of them down with my sword.

To the human eye, it seemed as if I only crouched in place. But in reality, I moved faster than light itself. Not even my enemies could understand what happened... Sometimes, even I can't comprehend what I can do.

I stood up tall and proud like and took a deep breath of fresh that surrounded me. I needed fresh air at that time. Arguing with mother isn't very pleasant.

I took the amulet I had and gripped tightly. In the reflection of the amulet, I saw that my white slid back hair had come undone. It looked messy and untamed. It looked my brother's hair.

Dante... Why does mother love you more? Why did father have to leave? Why am I stuck with such weaklings?

I felt a flame build deep within my stomach, with an unbearable knot. I took my hand and swiped my hair back to its kept position.

As turned towards home, I saw it. The fire that started everything. The fire that consumed my village and home.

long grass smacked across my legs, as ran through it. My amulet swayed side to side as I landed from jumping over a log. My katana felt weightless as I rushed over to the house on fire.

"Dad, Mom... Dante!" I continuously called out my family's name. I entered the fiery house in a fast manner.

The first sight to catch my eyes is a burnt corpse. It was my mother. I looked around to see that her long red coat and sword is missing.

My brother Dante always was supposed to get a mother's sword, when he was old enough.

Why would Dante betray his family? Doesn't he know there are consequences... I will show him consequences for such an act.

I slowly get up to see my Father's antique sword, displayed on the wall. Where did he go? My father would never run away. Only cowards would run, not warriors. My father would never do that.

I took the sword, as I felt a surge of strength go through my body as I smiled.

I walked into the cold moonlit night. 'Where ever you are Dante, I will find you and overpower you. '

'I shall do better than your father...'