Scene 5: C.R.E.A.M 🤑

Beauty was her name and like a lightening bolt she shot right through him. He felt her before he stepped foot out of the car that night. Small tingles started pricking the surface of his skin as if  he'd been in a fire and my every nerve in my body was being awakened before he turned the corner. There she stood in the middle of the street with a man's hands around her neck with every reason to have fear painfully etched on her soft face instead her wide eyes displayed relief.

What could such a beautiful being have harboring on her heart that made her want to leave this place? His thoughts lead on and he'd exited the car like a man on a mission with thinking. He was Slim Motherfucking Ashanti and never felt the need to do anything that wasn't his job or duty. He'd taken a life for her. Of course he justified it in his mind saying the nigga was a woman beater and deserved it which was all true. But it felt like a lie in the bottom of his guts because that wasn't his reasoning.

He'd drained the life from that man before he'd stepped out and stopped minding his business: attending to hers. He'd killed for her and he hadn't taken a life for shit except business or money in years. He didn't do person because no one was close enough to be personal to him.

Then he felt the current come over him at the hospital, her vision was blind which was dangerous. She'd looked right at him but never saw him. He was sure, she was foolishly sent by someone to kill him. He'd had plenty enemies but none had ever been bold enough to come after him. He'd figured out where her car was and made his way inside before she could blink.

He could have slit her throat easily without the tiniest bit of her blood ever touching him but he didn't. He hesitated for information: that's what his mind told him. But his soul said different, he hesitated because .. shit he ain't know why?!

He was lost in those pretty brown eyes that sliced through him.

Nobody had ever lived to tell anyone he'd killed someone. No face, no case: his business model. Lil' baby brown eyes had already saw him commit murder in the first degree and one of his warehouses, the face of a few of his men and she was still breathing. He didn't even feel the sick urge to protect his endeavors at all.

"Fuck is wrong with me?" Slim ran his hand over the crisp two braids that ran down the length of his head and down his back. His frustration rarely reached his face or ever where expressed outside of his own environments but things were all different the moment he lied his eyes on her.

He felt something inside of his self speak onto her through a fucking tinted bulletproof window. No one could see behind the tints but he knew she was there because he felt her damn sorrows.

Slim had tried to compose his self before he ascended up the steps into the large mansion. His aura was still very much off but wasn't shit he could about it at the moment. He walked the halls of the house as if it were his. He frequented the place often for business.

Big Gee was his boss in a few ways or so the man thought so.

He reached the office, landing his eyes on the eyes and ears of the streets, Ya-ya. If the government could pick and search her damn mind for the secrets she knew, the places she knew bodies were buried and who killed them? The whole damn city would be locked up with forever as their sentence. It was one woman to not fuck with in the whole Emerald city and she was it regardless of her association to Gee. Everyone knew that if she was pissed off, played or simply PMS'ing heads would roll and not even Gee would know.

She had a sullen look on her face as she looked down and out into space. She sat in the hallway, perched on the bench outside of Gee's office. Slim's footsteps came to hault and so did her mind being elsewhere.

"You almost killed my godbaby." It should have been a question but it came out like a statement. The very way she meant it. "It's a lot of shit, I never speak on.. a lot of shit i don't agree with but its the way of the hustle so i let it ride. You a strong solider, one of the deadlies these streets have ever seen.." Sonya's top lip quivered with the emotion escaping her composure. "But that little girl's my heart. If so much of fucking hair on her head had been touched. You'd be a dead man"