Scene 7: Emotions 🌌

"Say love you missed you?"

Darkness didn't do her justice but even in the moonlight she was sight.

Cosmic.

Euphoric.

Intoxicating.

These words meant nothing to him until Slim was in her presence. Some people just left lasting impressions on the people they met in their lives and she was one of them. The type of woman niggas prayed for and thanked the Lord for.. the type of woman that was crafted perfectly by the Lord himself.

He was savage in these streets as if he had no fear but internally he was a God fearing man. He knew better, he just didn't do better. That was the major difference between him and these other niggas: ruthlessness. One day he'd have to pay for his sins but today wasn't that day, he knew it and he was gonna make sure Gaia knew it too.

"You know I can feel you from a mile away" she spoke softly and rhythmically as if she was singing a song. If someone has told him when he first met her that she could raise her voice in the slightest, he'd laugh. She was the least intimidating woman he'd ever laid eyes upon. He knew first hand she wasn't defenseless but still she look like it. But the ones you should always watch are the least expecting and baby girl fit the description to a tea.

Slim stood up from his position on the top of her stairs. He'd been watching her all night or day rather. The moment she exited her very doorway his eye has been on her. She had no idea despite the fact he was sure from her movements to look in his direction several times. She has felt him definitely because he couldn't shake those feelings his self but she has never saw him. His game was flawless.. niggas never seen him coming especially when he was on the way to send them to their maker.

The problem was that for the first time in his life someone did know he was near and it was bad for business.. but worse for his self. He should have told her father to handle his own shit or go to hell one yet it was standing in her family home crushing even more of this woman's safety net. She had lost everything, he could by the sorrow etched in her features even thought brown eyes has forced a smile all night.

She was lost at sea like a ship wrecked in a tropical storm and he had a lifeboat and everything at his disposal to save her.

But just because he had the tools didn't mean he knew how to use them.

A fathers first job to protect his child and provide; her father was failing miserably. Not only was his child suffering financially, emotionally, and spiritually but that wasn't enough? Nah, he has to make her feel less safe in this world by sending him to "watch" her.

Slim had no desires to start a family but Bjg Gee was showing him exactly what he feared..to be an aint shit ass parent damaging their child.
"So why'd you jump, baby?" Slim asked her jokingly. He extended his hand towards her signaling her to respond. He waited and he waited and the he waited some more only to be greeted by silence. He'd think she wasn't there anymore if he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Her flesh was exposed, her body magical but his eyes had never left her face. That's what compelled him, that's what drew him in.. that was his subconscious reason to be in her presence.

"Cause even when I know you're somewhere, I know I shouldn't so I ignore it." She confessed after minutes on end of her silence. Her shoulders dropped in defeat and Slim has the strange urge to tell her that defeat wasn't her option for her but he kept his mouth closed. "The hospital, I could feel your presence. I tried to run but you caught me before I could. You've been present somewhere all day and I still ignored it because you had no reason to come for me"