Scene 14: Dont Walk Away 🤚🏾

Her head felt like how the tv looked when it couldn't find a signal. Her body ached like it had been on the planet for a century. The light peeking into the slits of her slanted eyes hit like she was trying to take a direct look at the sun.

She couldn't tell you where she was or how she got there. Somewhat like a fish out of water, she barely understand how she was hanging on to life. The details of her night were nonexistent after she saw Slim walk out of the vip section.

"Ayee wake the fuck up" a voice rippled into her eardrums making her head hurt worse than it already was.

"Please stop" she pleaded, her voice hushed as her words still slurred.

"Ain't no please stop hoe, I was nice enough and I'm tired of yo fraud ass being in my presence. You ain't gotta leave but you gotta get the fuck out of here." The command was followed by a slap to her upper arm that snapped her into more an alert state.

"You crazy, nigga. Don't put your hands on me." She snapped, finally opening her eyes and taking in her surroundings. The place didn't look familiar a bit as her eyes struggled to adjust to the light and her attempted to stand to her feet. Her toppled over a few times before she finally stood on the soles of her feet. "I'm a Carter. I'll have you come up missing faster than ya mammy can miss you nigga."

"yeah yeah bitch, I told yo ass. Ain't nobody scared of ya empty ass threats. Get ya ass up and leave. You blowing my morning high with ya bullshit. Call an uber or walk sis, I don't give a fuck."

Her eyes finally focused enough to get a view of the ignorant nigga talking to her like he was crazy. Looney sat to the left of her on the couch like nothing was unusual. The niggas was taking a blunt to the face while girl was laid out with her body unclothed and her bare ass resting on her lap. The nigga has an ash tray sitting on top of the poor girl's ass.

Sasha looked down at her attire, suddenly aware of her situation. The only piece of clothing she had on was her thong underwear. Her hands went to her chest as she tried to hide her breasts from his sight.

"did we?" Sasha asked, leading on to the question that Looney snatched his teeth at.

"Do i look like fucking Pill Cosby to you? Do it look like I gotta take pussy from drunk bitches I don't even like? I'm a fucking sex symbol out here, its a line to fuck with me and fuck me. Don't ask me no shit like that." Looney snapped, getting even more agitated. Here he was trying to be a nice guy and all he got in return was a blown high. He should have left her drunk ass in the club to cry over a nigga that wasn't thinking about her like his first mind told him to.

Imagine five AM in the strip club, the hottest party a rich nigga could ask for was ending and as he attempts to leave the club with some big booty fly bitches, he spots a crying ass mess on the couch of the vip section caressing a Hennessy bottle like it was her first born child. First he took a few photos of the shit because she talked too much shit to be down bad like so.. Then he personally grabbed her up over his shoulder with no contest from her. He brought her to his crib, dropped her ass on the beanbag in the corner and went upstairs to have the best threesome of his life.

He figured she'd dip once she came to her senses before he got up but she was there in the same spot he left her. Only she has stripped out of her damn clothes like someone wanted to see that.

"What did you expect me to think, Looney? Shit why you gotta be so mean?"

"Cause I don't trust or like yo ass and if i wasn't such a real ass nigga I would have left yo ass there at the club. I expected a thank you or some shit but I forget yo spoiled ass don't know what the fuck that is. Now am I throwing you out like jazz from fresh prince or you prepared to tumble ya ass out of here? Either way you leaving within the next three minutes. You wasting time, ma."