Chapter 16: Never Felt This Way 🥀

He was slipping.

He was busy, drowning.. drowning in a ocean so deep, so wet... knee deep in some shit his dreams were made of. His dreams were in the palms of his hands as he stroked his way into the heart of the one he knew he didn't deserve. The one who fell into his lap and his heart all at the same damn time. He didn't deserve her but he had her and wasn't letting go.

But he was slipping... General of the fucking Murder Mafia was slipping.

His phone must have rang a million times last night yet not one fuck was given.. his attention was on pleasing the soul that owned his. He worked her middle all damn night like it was the first time all over again. She welcomed him in her warm center like he possessed her and he wanted to. He wanted to possess her, claim her and taint her so deeply that when she came to her senses and left, no other man was amount to how he made her feel. He didn't deserve her but he would make sure he was more than memorable. Every new position she twisted her body to appease him until she cried from both pleasure and pain. He adored every second of working the little freak right out of her.

Her every moan was his motivation. The beast in him fueled by her sultry screams and cries, her love faces and the way her body shook from a simple touch not even just a stroke. A woman had never reacted so fiercely underneath his fingertips.. he'd never wanted to please a woman so bad that it hurt him physically. Every vein in his body strained to appease her, he yearned for her pleasure.. would get down on his knees and pray for her treasures. His lust for her drove him mad as he dove into her like his life depended on it.
And sadly it did. She was his lifeline.. keeping him afloat way more than anyone else in the evil ass world.

His focus was gone. The streets he called his own where several thoughts away. Gaia Alena Crater being the first,  the second being the thought of sliding inside of her the first moment he could, the third being her safety. His first priority had jumped to the fucking fourth place in a matter of two days since he had her in his home.

Caution was a thing of the past.. warning lights continuously went off like sirens in the night but he ignored it all. He would forever ignore them all because she was her.. Gaia Alena -fucking Carter. The most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on.. the woman he knew he would die for after one glance. The world was quiet as fuck for him and the only thing he could hear was her.

He pulled at the hair on his head roughly, frustrated as hell. As he watched from a distance as the police continued to raid his shit.. continually retrieving kilo after kilo of coke from the warehouse. Bodies were being bagged like it was trash day, so many niggas who had worked for him for years; toes were being tagged like they were animals on the side of the road: unloved and unneeded.
This attack was so blatant and vicious that Emerald PD had no choice but to do their jobs despite the fact that everyone from the commander in chief to the newest rookie beat cop was on the Murder Mafia's pay roll. A police academy graduate hadn't did shit until he was as approached by the Murder Mafia and accepted his first check. A wanna be cop that couldn't be bought couldn't operate within Emerald City; that was law with absolutely no exceptions.

"Fuck." He ruffed out, unable to believe the sight before him. His team was the untouchable. He could count on one hand how many niggas actually knew about all of the spots, plural that had been hit over the course of the last twelve hours. Multiple stash houses and traps had been hit all over the city, leaving all the money and drugs behind as they burnt shit to a crisp and leaving a trail of bodies in the dusk.
The untouchable had been touched and no one had answers for it. He couldn't even lie and say his ear had been as close to the ground as it should've been. Slim had been half ass doing his job without no regrets. He was arrogant as fuck as General, priding his self on knowing shit was going to happen before it did. He simply waited for niggas to make their move that he already knew was coming but he was as blind as Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles to this attack.