Scene 12: How Does It Feel? 👅

She had a thing for getting her way.

She was spoiled rotten, both literally and figuratively. Entitlement was her middle name and attitude didn't even begin to describe her temperament. She was a force to be reckoned with, an unmovable object that couldn't be swayed left or right.

She was unapologetically a Carter.

A daddy's girl through and through. What she asked for she received without a second thought. She had a Rolls Royce parked in the driveway for her sixteenth birthday and she didn't even have a license. She had a black card in her name at the age of eighteen with no limit. Shopping sprees and exotic vacations filled her childhood so much that materialistic things lost their value quickly.

Sasha moved on to bigger things. She began to make power moves. She knew her name held major weight without trying so she played on that. Before she knew it, Sasha could have any man she wanted rather he was taken before or not. If she wanted a nigga, it didn't matter if his girl was adjourned to his hip. Sasha would have him even if she had to cut the bitch off herself.

She felt no guilt and no remorse. The world was hers for the taking and she would take whatever she wanted.

Until she ran across Slim.

There was something magical about the man. The air felt different around him. He could walk into any room and without trying be the center of attention. He had no clue of the effect he had on people because although people flocked to him, he was the most lowkey yet well connected person she had ever met.

She was everywhere; every scene, every set, party and club. Somehow Slim slipped beneath her nose making a name for his self until Big Gee brought him into the Mafia's fold.
The moment she laid eyes on him she knew he was hers just like all the other niggas she toyed with then threw away. Her whole face cracked when Slim didn't pay her a bit of attention. He'd walk clean pass her. He'd look at her like she was the gum beneath his shoe.

Eventually she realized she had to take the initiative if she wanted him, she'd have to stake her claim the only way she knew how. Through her father. Sasha didn't hold or own anything off her own strength so if she had to secure her man through Mafia ties she had no problem doing so.

Slim was damn near the crowned prince of the city. He was the heir to the position of Capo. It was only right for the rightful princess of Emerald City and the prince to ascend to the next level together or so she thought?

The rightful princess and prince of emerald city would reign but Sasha was unaware of the fact that she wasn't the rightful princess.

Her desperation was only worsening by the day, each time she saw Slim she tried him. He would never go so far as to hit her and that's all she was afraid of. She had already shamed herself in the hood the other night so what else could happen?

She approached Slim the same as always only time in the club when his attention snapped to her his eyes wore a look forewarning. At first she felt like he finally realized what his and her fate was so she was showing off all thirty two of her teeth but his gaze darkened and her core quivered and not in a good way.

He didn't say a word to her before he turned his attention back to his conversation with Looney. He didn't stay long before he dipped out of the section in a hurry and never came back. She felt so low so defeated. The man has a way of dismissing people as if they meant nothing to him but more importantly she didn't.

She had been waiting in the section ever since. She sat in her feelings like a child.

"Pitiful ass hoe." Sasha looked up to find Looney, shaking his head in contest and laughing at her. No one else would be so stupid or disrespectful to say something like that to her. Looney thought he was untouchable though. He was now a made man, a freshly ranked lieutenant of the Murder Mafia. Niggas worked their whole lives for the opportunity he was just awarded and don't get close. He was a young twenty five year old nigga who was doing well for his self but now? He'd be a multimillionaire within a couple of months.