[10] Reunited

Nate Ruess

For the past six hours, I have been nowhere but in the bed with Kennedy in our bedroom with the doors locked and the lights out.

It felt so much better being in our bed again with her. She enlightens my world more than I could explain. And without her, my life is waste less.

We weren't having sex, no, but only showing intimacy with her. Sharing memorable kisses while tossing and turning around in bed, and no words spoken.

A few "I love you"s were mumbled between kisses, and they were all the ones I couldn't tell her and now I am making up for it.

It's funny, how months ago, she was my new neighbor who was a mute, and now she rests under me as my soon to be wife.

"Ken, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, just kiss me." She breathed.

We have kissed at least a million times and I don't regret a single one of them. They were all sweet and pure.

It's like, all of the good memories started flowing to my mind. Nothing could ruin this moment between us. Why couldn't of this happened anytime sooner?

It just bothered me so much to know that she was so mad at me. Ken is the love of my life and I wouldn't want her mad at me for any reason what so ever.

She's done so much for me by letting me live with her and I couldn't do this to her now.