The Chapter That Goes Even Wronger (and Screw Proper Grammar)

No one noticed the smoke that filled Shadow's house's back yard as he burned a pair of silk gloves and a pair of high heels that were too big for him. He had taken extra precautions to make sure the murder cousins be traced to him, and chances were, would probably end up being traced to a female if it could be traced to anyone.

He also made a mental note to stop getting his tips for murder off of Tumblr.

Eventually the flirting between the two dorks became a lot more than a joke one sunny afternoon in a park, while Shadow watched his sister talk with her friend who was sketching a picture of a tree or something.

"Shadow, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," the youth in violet said.

Shadow turned towards his friend. "What is it?"

"I'm gay."

The one in black didn't seem to process this immediately. "You're...Gay."

"Yes. Homosexual."

He was still calculating before loudly shouting:

"Oh my Goddesses, you're gay?!"

Vio stared at Shadow in horror, and the blonde bit his lip. Maybe he shouldn't have come out, maybe he should have stayed in the closet, maybe he would have found Narnia.

"I'm bi!" Shadow yelled.

Well, that was unexpected.

There was a beat of silence before a grinning Shadow has fisted his friend's shirt and pulled him close, clinging to him tightly. He didn't even whisper it, more if mouthing the words.

"I think I have feelings for you too, Shadow," Vio responded, smiling softly.

Vio wrapped his arms around his crush and sighed in relief when he didn't pull away. Shadow buried his face in Vio's neck, his chin resting on top of his head.

"I'm sorry," Shadow mouthed silently. "It's my fault."

"I KNEW IT!" Squealed Mary, twenty two meters away.

Vio held the boy at an arms length away, looking into his eyes.

"I-I—" Shadow couldn't get words out of his mouth. Just say it! Tell him to get away from you! You can't do this to him now!

Vio leaned closer, their noses were touching now and Shadow could feel his breath on his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Can I make out with you right now?" Shadow asked.

Vio pressed his lips to Shadow's gently, not noticing that the darkly clad boy was distressed.

I'm going to kill him. My best friend in this life, in every other life. My one true love.

Maybe I'll drop dead in the next four minutes.