Blue Dies In This One

Vio:

"Blue? Blue, wake up!"

Nothing.

"I know you're upset, we all are, but locking yourself in your room is unlike you."

No response.

"You're frightening, Red."

Still, nothing.

"I'm coming in."

I had no idea, I didn't have this ominous feeling that something was wrong.

But the moment I opened the door, I slammed it shut and sprinted to my own bedroom to grab my cellphone.

There was so much blood. There was no way he could still be—

Red looked confused and scared, and everything I felt but couldn't emote.

We couldn't lose Blue damnit. Not him. Yes he was a moron, but he was a moron I loved.

What would Red do? What would I do?

Shadow:

The corrosive poison worked a bit too well.

It had managed to kill Blue, he was completely brain dead, and the powder could not be seen in any autopsy.

Vio was supposed to be next, but...I was procrastinating, avoiding him. I couldn't.

I also learned Green and Zelda were dating at his funeral. I think the worst part of learning that wasn't the fact that she bawled her eyes out like any person would, it was the fact that instead...she just stared at the coffin containing her boyfriend with glassy eyes. And no one could get a response from her, she didn't cry, she just seemed...broken. The next day, I tried to comfort her, because despite my heartless actions, I did feel remorse for them.

She said I looked so much like him. And thanked me for comforting her.

I cried.

Once again, there was no evidence connecting me to Blue's demise but I almost wished there was. Then this all would stop.

Vio:

I'm not going into detail, Blue died and took a part of Red with him.

A part that Red found so important that he went after Blue to retrieve it.

The house was so empty and quiet, I hated it. I hated the silence, I hated the fact that they weren't arguing, I would have done anything to get it back.

I couldn't leave my room for a while, and when I finally did, it was to see Shadow.

And I would not be coming back.