Part 1: Distrust

You are at a cafe in the city, sitting on the table that has a street view, waiting for your best friend, Kate. You want to talk about your wedding and ask Kate about something. You drink your coffee and then see your left hand where your engagement ring located. You can't still believe you are engaged with your boyfriend, Alex. You've been together for 3 years and last month he asked you to marry him. Well, you know him since college, just an acquaintance maybe, but then you meet him again when both of you are already professionals in your own profession and both of you feels something different. Doesn't really take a long time for Alex to ask you out and doesn't need a long time too for you to say yes. And your relationship is just going with the flow, fall in love, first kiss, first fight, first slept together, meet his family and until last month, he asked you to marry him. Your brain still full of your memories with Alex and you don't realize that you are smiling while looking at your engagement ring, and that is when your best friend hit you on your head.

Y/n: Ouch!

K: That is what you got when you just imagine something dirty.

Y/n: OMG Kate, that is hurt! And I'm not imagine something dirty, I just remembered all my sweet moment with Alex.

K: Oh my sweet Alex, my lovely Alex, my my everything Alex.

Kate says it in a sarcastic way, and you just smile at her words.

Y/n: What? Can't I just remember all of my memory with my fiancee? You are jealous are you because I'm getting married?

You smile and say it jokingly to your best friend.

K: Duh, I'm not that type of women who want to get married. And I'm still 27 years, want to be freeeeeeee and just play with all of the men. I can't still believe you say yes to Alex, we are still young!

Y/n: Why? Why don't I say yes to Alex? He is great, handsome, mature, rich, and he is just the sweetest man in the world.

K: hah, I can't say anything bad about the person in front of someone who falls in love with the person.

Y/n: you damn right.

You smile and then kate ordered something for her to drink.

K: So, how was it? How was the preparation for your wedding?

Y/n: Well, Kate. Actually, I don't know.

K: What?! What do you mean you don't know?

Y/n: well you know, me and Alex have been engaged for 1 month, but until today Alex still doesn't have time to discuss it with me.

K: What? Have you asked him why?

Y/n: He said, he is busy. He has a lot of business trip and his job is just taking a lot of his time.

K: And you just believe that? Oh my god, you are so innocent.

Y/n: I should believe him, don't you think? He is my fiancee.

K: oh yeah right, what kind of fiancee don't want to discuss the wedding with his own fiancee?

Y/n: He doesn't 'doesn't want to' discuss the wedding, he just doesn't have time.

Kate look at you for a while and just sip her coffee.

K: Alright let's just do this. Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday and just talk to him tonight about your wedding. He doesn't have any reason to say he is busy because tomorrow he is fucking not working. So talk to him tonight about the wedding and if he doesn't want to talk about it...