Part 11: Invitation

You are sitting on a bench, waiting for the kids and Tony backs from buying lunch. Tony makes another Family trip. He brings you and the kids to the zoo now. He planned this after he heard everything about your past and what happen with you about Diane and Peter. You tell him everything as Kate doesn't know what to do anymore with you. She is probably upset but Kate must know that this is your and Peter life. You know Peter's feeling but you also think that Peter will be okay without knowing his dad. You are deep in thought when Tony's kiss on your cheek brings you to reality again. 

T: That is the only thing that can make you back to reality? I would loved to do that everytime.

Y/n: where are the kids?

T: They are playing on the playground.

Tony point his finger to the playground make your eyes followed his finger and you see the kids are playing happily.

Y/n: They need to eat first, right?

T: Skip an hour of lunch its okay. I let them play first.

You look at Peter playing on the playground and the thought of not let him know about his father is coming again to your head. It is wrong but on the other side is also right. You can feel Tony kiss your cheek again and now your attention is on him. His face is closer to you, look deep on your eyes and you just smile at him.

Y/n: What?

T: You know... If you think that problem much...

You cut Tony's words so he will not think that you don't enjoy the trip much.

Y/n: I don't think any problem.. I just....

T: No, No, No I know you thought about it. A lot. I will give you a solution now, and I wish you are agree with it 100%.

You smiled at him and you can't lie to him, since when he can probably read your mind very well?

Y/n: Alright, what is it?

T: I can be also... well.... a Fath... a dad for Peter.

You laughed at Tony's word and Tony brings his face farther from you so you have space to laugh.

T: Why are you laughing?

Y/n: You are already his dad and my husband, in front of Alex's eyes. What do you mean by that solution again?

T: Not only in front of Alex, I mean... In front of... everyone.

You look at Tony and you realize what does he mean with the solution, he asks your permission to become Peter's dad, the real one not a fake one.

T: You want to tell him about Alex so he will have a father figure and a father loves but you can't also tell him cause you are afraid you will lose him.

He stops for a while, look for your expression.

T: Give Peter another father might be the only way out and I'm the only candidate for that.

Y/n: Tony, that is not the only reason now. I know you will be his father from the first time Peter hugged you but, after I talked to Peter, he want to know his father. He just want to meet him. That's what make me conflicted.

T: Wait... say that again.

Y/n: What?

T: The part where I will be his father.

Y/n: Yeah, I know you will be a great dad for him.

T: See? You actually agree on my solution even far from today.