Part 4: Opened up

K: Quickly! Try this one! 

Kate is throwing you another dress from her drawer. She is already throwing like 15 dress to you and you already tried all of them but none of that seems make Kate satisfy. Yes, this is Saturday and now you are getting ready to have dinner with Tony Stark. 

Y/n: Kate, come on. I will just wear this one. I'm too tired to try another dress and anyway is just a usual dinner, I can just wear a jeans and some blouse.

K: No, No you can't! You will have dinner with Tony Stark, you should at least look perfect.

Y/n: why would I should look perfect? Come on just finished it already.

K: If you look perfect, you can sway his heart and maybe... he will ask you on another date.

Kate winked at you.

Y/n: This is not a date Kate. It is just how I apologized to him and by the way I need to respect Mrs. Stark. You know how I feel about cheating.

K: why are you so sure there is Mrs. Stark? We don't know about that yet.

Y/n: Tony has a Son, Kate.

K: and?

Y/n: He must have a wife or girlfriend.

K: You have a son too, do you have a husband or boyfriend?

Y/n: Look, the point is, there might be a woman out there that is probably Kevin's mother and since it is his son's mother, Tony must be together with that woman to take care of his son.

K: Do you still together with Alex this past 6 years behind my back and take care of peter together? Since he is your son's father.

Y/n: No, of course not! The condition is different. Okay, maybe I just don't want to get my hope too high about this dinner. I just... this is my first time being on dinner with a guy since... you know. I do say I don't want to date but I'm afraid I can't control my feelings. You know how complicated feelings is and I just wish Mrs. Stark doesn't think much of this dinner.

K: Alright, time to give you some of my experience. The one who ask you to have this dinner is Tony. Don't you think he has any consideration to have dinner with you? He must already consider about Mrs.Stark feelings if she does exist.

Y/n: Tony is a playboy, Kate.

K: But still, he must have feelings for that woman since they conceived Kevin. He must respect that woman. A playboy can become a gentleman when he truly loves someone. From what I heard, I think Tony was in love with that woman.

Y/n: You use 'was'

K: yes, I'm aware of that because I think, Tony doesn't have anyone beside him right now, even girlfriend. If what you said is true, there is Mrs. Stark, He wont probably ask you on this dinner eventhough as apology. He must ask you something else, like make fun of you in front of the other parents. Cause he will respect Mrs. Stark.

You processed what Kate is saying to you. You are agree with some of that. Kate is probably right.

Y/n: I'm thinking too much about this dinner, don't I?

K: or maybe you are just excited about it.

Y/n: I just don't want anything to go wrong and suddenly become someone third wheels.

K: You will not. If you have feelings for Tony after this dinner and he does have Mrs. Stark, then you can always open our refrigerator and have a lot of Ice Cream. I will be beside you. But if he doesn't have Mrs. Stark, let your feelings flow.