Part 2: New Friend

*six years later*

Now you live in a suburbs in california. You changed your number, Kate is also changed her number and moved with you to a new house so Alex couldn't find you. Doesn't take a long time for Kate to find a new place since Kate has a lot of acquaintance. Kate believed that raising children is better to be at a house than apartment, that is why she looks for a house 6 years ago than an Apartment and apparently rent a house is more expensive than an apartment. Actually it is not a problem for you since you are a professionals in your profession, but Kate insist to accompany you since you were pregnant and she believes you need someone to be beside you.

Your son now 6 years old, His name is Peter. He is so calm, shy, curious and don't talk to much but he loves to smile. He just loves to express his feeling towards actions, he got Alex's eyes and Nose. He is smart but he doesnt want people to recognize it and he loves you so much.

Today is his first day at school and he is quite nervous about it. You can see his nervous face when he go downstairs and stand still on the second stairs. You put you hands on his shoulder and cup his face.

Y/n: Hi there.

P: Hi.

Peter answer you with no excitement at all.

Y/n: What Happened? Are you nervous?

P: Is it okay to feel nervous?

His eyes are now looking at your eyes and you just look at it back. Sometimes when you saw his eyes you can see Alex too but you already forget about him and just focused on your son.

Y/n: well, it is the first day of school, so why not? But don't make that nervous block you to have fun at school.

You wink to him and pinch his cheek softly.

Y/n: Come on, I will give you a chocolate cake as breakfast.

Peter smile and hold your hand. You and Peter go to the kitchen to find out kate with a man eating breakfast.

K: Hellow my favorite nephew!

Kate kiss peter and Peter just smile. You look at Kate and give her look 'who is this guy?'

K: Oh yeah, we just grab a breakfast here. We don't actually 'do that' here. I'm a nice aunt, you know?

Kate laughs and hug you. You just sigh and let her talk. You just don't agree to bring man home because there is Peter. Well, this far, kate hasn't violate that ruled yet.

Then the 4 of you eat the breakfast. You and Peter go first since you are afraid that Peter will be late. For the first day, you drop Peter off at school and fortunately, he is not late. You and Peter stay in front of the school gate, and you lower your body as tall as Peter.

Y/n: Okay, this is it. Have fun and have a great day, okay?

P: okay mommy.

Peter smile and hug you. You hug him back, tightly. You smell peter's hair and kiss his head like you kiss him 6 years ago when he is still a newborn. You can't believe he is 6 years old now and ready to go to school.