Part 21: News

Kate is changing gaze to you and Tony. You and Tony don't answer Kate because you froze. The cover of the magazine is showing your picture holding Tony's hand leaving a Hospital with a headline "THE IRON MAN KNOCKED SOMEONE UP!!!". You look at the magazine name and it is the magazine company that Kate is working for. This must be the news that Kate is talking about his morning.

Y/n: How can they know? How can they get this news?

K: Well... both of you doesn't hesitate to walk together or have a date. Paparazzi are everywhere and my colleagues said they kind of has a source in the hospital. You know... reporters.

T: Does this already publish to the public?

K: This morning. I tried to stop it but all my co-workers are getting crazy about it. They said this will be the biggest news in the world now and it did.

Kate is showing her phone and you can see the news column is full of you and Tony. There are a lot of people who ask who are you and how dare you to take him from Pepper. They must still hope that Pepper and Tony will back together.

Tony opened the magazines and read the news for a while. You follow him and read it too.

Y/n: They don't have Kevin and Peter in here.

T: Yeah, that is good. At least Peter's and Kevin's face is not in here. They are safe from the reporters.

K: Not for long.

Tony and Kate are changing gaze. They know what will come next.

K: The reporters will start looking for you, (y/n). Then they will find out about Peter, Kevin or even Alex.

T: Kate is right, That is what scary when you are famous, they start looking for your private life.

Y/n: Tony can hide Kevin, I'm sure he can do that too now.

T: That is easier because I never say I have a child and there is no paparazzi ever capture me with kevin, because...

Y/n: You never walked out with him.

Tony just look at you and he let a deep sighed. He must still feel terrible not to be a father that he is supposed to be. The three of goes silent and then Tony break it.

T: I don't think they will take me hanging out with you seriously, because I used to hang out with a lot of girls. I thought they will just think this as a usual thing. 

Y/n: but you were married to Pepper. Of course, you are going out with a girl is not a usual thing anymore and I come out from a hospital. How many girls are out from a hospital when they are with you?

T: None. Next time... I should be more careful when I asked you out or with the kids. I know I said I don't care about the press, I probably forgot what comes after the press.

Tony stops for a while and remember the first time he asked you out and the kids. He is probably regret it now.

T: I'll try to delete some information about you.

Tony is kissing your forehead and head out from Kate's room. You can hear he called J.A.R.V.I.S. Kate is looking at you and you just sighed.

Y/n: It is indeed a big news.

K: It is, moreover it is about you.

Y/n: Your company doesn't know that I'm your best friend, right?

K: If they know, will you think I'll be at home now? I will be at the office for like 3 days, sucking every information they need.

Y/n: Do you have any tips to avoid the reporters?