Part 7: Explanation

You stood at the door freezing to see Alex is in front of your house. You don't know what you should do after you said his name.

A: Hi, y/n.

You come to your sense and you can only say his name again. You are confused about how can he find you out.

Y/n: Alex.

A: Yes, it's me, Alex. Its been a long time...How are you?

Y/n: What are you doing here?

You don't even answer his question, you just want to know what is he doing in here and how can he found you out. Then suddenly you realize Peter. Peter is inside and Alex cant knows about him. You closed the door behind you, make it obvious that he needs to stay out.

A: That is very obvious you will not let me in. Do you... have someone inside?

You don't answer him and he seems to know that this is really surprised you. Seeing him standing in front of you after 6 years, without any notification first.

A: This must be surprised you. I'm sorry.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

You just keep repeating your words and stand freeze. Alex looks at you desperate and you can see that he is nervous too. You can know it since He and Peter share the same nervous reaction.

A: I just want to talk.

Y/n: Talk about what?

A: About us.

You sighed and calm yourself. You don't let emotion control you so Peter will not come outside.

Y/n: Look, Alex, there is nothing to talk about again.

A: There is, y/n. I don't waste 6 years to look for you and don't get nothing. I want to solve our fight. I want to get everything clear. I will explain everything.

You just sighed when you can feel that the door behind you is opened and you can hear Kate.

K: Hey, what are you...

Kate words are probably cut when she also saw Alex. You can feel her surprised too.

K: Alex? What are you doing here?!

Alex just looks at Kate also, and thinks that he hears enough 'what are you doing'.

A: Hi, Katie.

K: Don't you dare Katie me after what you have done to her!

Now you can feel her anger and you look at Kate now. You make her calm down by whispering to her.

Y/n: Kate, I need you to calm. Peter can't know about this. Can you please just come in and stay with Peter?

K: Will you be okay?

Y/n: I will. I will go with him somewhere. Just stay with Peter.

Kate nod at you and glare at Alex. Kate closed the door, leaving you and Alex outside again.

A: You live with Kate?

Y/n: Not your business. Do you want to talk? Let's go somewhere else.

A: Okay.

Alex looks at you and lets you go to his car. You just want to leave the house so Alex can't find out about Peter. It is not the time yet.

You are arrived at one cafe. You look at Alex ordered something up, and he also ordered your favorite coffee. You are a little surprised that he still remember your favorite coffee after this 6 years. You just look at him and make yourself sure not to mention anything about Peter. Alex look at you and he started to talk.